By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone here still believe in March 2017 NX and LoZ:BotW launch?

I don't even believe the NX exists at this point.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

Of course I do. Why wouldn't it? OP didn't state any reasons.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

curl-6 said:
If Breath of the Wild is delayed again, even if it comes to Wii U, I am buying it used, if it all.

I am so sick of Nintendo fucking us around and holding out on us.

What do you mean?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
curl-6 said:
If Breath of the Wild is delayed again, even if it comes to Wii U, I am buying it used, if it all.

What do you mean?

Zelda was supposed to be out in 2015. They've already delayed it twice, and for a year and a half they showed us practically nothing. Now it's nearly the end of 2016, and they're still keeping us in the dark about NX. It's a shitty way to treat your fans. 

Jumpin said:
curl-6 said:

What do you mean?

Unfortunately, Wii U version of Zelda depends only on NX now. If NX will be delayed - Zelda will be delayed too. That sucks. I don't fuckin care about NX, just give me the game that I was promised years ago.

I do not mention the fact that they removed any U pad features from game due to NX. No more map, interactive inventory, touch-screen, etc. Eat shit, dear Wii U owners.

Around the Network

Yes, BotW is pretty much ready. I feel the NX will launch in march as planned, especially since they are advertising the fact that they are awarding winners of a certain competition a free NX.

Can't recall what that competition is though...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I actually really hope it gets delayed a few months so that I don't have to choose between playing that or work on my final project in college

Yeah, sure.  Is there any history of Nintendo, or any other console maker, delaying a console after it has a release date?  The foundations of the game at least seems to be solid, so I wouldn't expect another delay.

Nintendo still has plenty of time to show off NX for March. Zelda I'm less certain of, as games get delayed all the time and I'm sure Nintendo wants it to be the best it can be.

With Nintendo a delay can happen any time so who knows.

They really don't *need* the NX for March, I think the only reason March was chosen was because they wanted something to show shareholders, but this was before the success of Pokemon Go and the impending release of Super Mario Run.

Now really shareholders are going to be happy for March's year end most likely no matter what, so I mean if NX moves to April or later it's not so much as big of a blow as maybe it would have seemed 8 months ago.

Don't get me wrong, I personally want them to release the damn thing (and show it already), but just from a business POV, it's not as vital to the fiscal year as it would have appeared months ago.

I think that NES Mini is going to clean up for Nintendo this holiday too.