By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is no Nintendo games on PS4 Pro the biggest BS Sony pulled yet?

They practically force people with varied gaming taste to buy a Wii U or NX now, I certainly would if I got meself a yearning for some colorful family friendly games. Not to mention Wii U and NX can even be used as a handheld(probably even with native touch controls!), that's a given with Nintendo's strive for innovation and push for handheld gaming.

PS4P should've been 499 with a second screen and all new Nintendo games included. The console is meant for the everyone anyway, why not go all in?

Seriously tho, no support of the newest Nintendo games, a thing they have such vested interest in, is so un-Sony like. Sony was always on the forefront of new games and I've never seen them cheap out like this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

What?

What is going on here? Are we being punked right now?

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Viv, I think this is going to go over everyone's head.

Yeah try again. this one was bad

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Viv, I think this is going to go over everyone's head.

If they don't get it they're not meant to. This is for hardcore and enthusiast VGCers only.

*cough*http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220192 *cough*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Straight outta gamefaqs

Darn it Sony, always dropping the ball. That's it, trading in my PS4 for an Xbox, only logical thing to do.

Hell yeah !

arcaneguyver said:
Darn it Sony, always dropping the ball. That's it, trading in my PS4 for an Xbox, only logical thing to do.

Rumor has it Scorpio has no Nintendo game support either. This industry is heading for the pits.