By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

yearly update again

#38 / Pokémon moon
#44 / Pokémon sun
#55 / Pokémon

It's like all 2/3 days Pokémon increase in the year... lol, if that's the trend by end of September they are gonna be HUGE in the chart :p

Around the Network

6 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#40 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (down 1)
#51 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#53 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 4)
#62 XB1s-2tb (up 16)
#98 XB1s-1tf Madden Bundle (down 1)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only) 
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#08 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#13 3DS Pokemon Sun&Moon (down 4)

The PS5 Exists. 

September looking to be a pretty slow month, unless Sony has hardware releasing.

FIT_Gamer said:
September looking to be a pretty slow month, unless Sony has hardware releasing.

I'm assuming that's dry humour ...?

The PS5 Exists. 

tag

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Well, it's not officially confirmed the Slim will come out this month yet.

Why would retailers accept sitting on stock filling their warehouses if said stock wasn't releasing soon?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

Well, it's not officially confirmed the Slim will come out this month yet.

Why would retailers accept sitting on stock filling their warehouses if said stock wasn't releasing soon?

Yeah I think it's a sure thing that PS4 Slim coming this month and probably less than 2 weeks from now

BraLoD said:

I'm just pointing it's still a fact Sony has yet to announce the release date, even the device, actually.
As far as it looks it'll be coming this month, until there is an official pronunciation, it's still not confirmed.

We know that retailers already have them in stock. We know that there's a meeting on the 7th. We know that Japanese stores are reporting that Sony have stopped sending them OG PS4s. We know that Sony have called Apples approach to launching hardware 'Elegant'. It's releasing this month

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm still guessing that the Slim is releasing the 8th. The 7th wouldn't make sense because it would have to be released in the middle of the day, and I don't see why Sony would wait any longer than the 8th. The Slim leaked 13 days ago and it looked like it was ready to hit the shelves already.

BraLoD said:

I'm not discussing it.
Never said it won't release this month, if anything, my opinion, in the bolded, is the contrary to that.

I'm discussing the fact that until it's official, it's not confirmed.

So FIT_Gamer post doesn't have to be humor, as there is not an official confirmation to that, a new Sony hardware releasing September.

The PS5 Exists.