By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Looks like Amazon is running out of stock on the BO3 bundle, it now requires an extra 1-2 days to process. 

Around the Network
Ariakon said:

Looks like Amazon is running out of stock on the BO3 bundle, it now requires an extra 2-3 days to process. 

Interesting, how is stock looking at general retail stores, does anyone know? 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Ps4 slim #1 on amazon Japan
Fifa 17 #2 in Japan.

Surprisingly good performance for fifa.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (same)
#22 PS4 Pro (same)*
#25 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (same)
#50 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 1)
#61 PS4 UC4 Bundle (same)
#85 XB1s-2tb (up 2)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 XB1 FH3 (same)
#08 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#09 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#15 XB1 FH3 Ultimate Edition (same)

PS4: 5 SKUs, 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 15 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Forza horizon 3 seems to be doing well. If I played racing games I'd get it. It looks gorgeous.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

I was expecting wilder M$ deals the last week.... They really schould stop focusing on "advertising" how the unexistant spec speculated scorpio is more powerfull than the ps4Pro, doing more true 4k than it and start thinking about  strategies to win this holiday season lol.  

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

I was expecting wilder M$ deals the last week.... They really schould stop focusing on "advertising" how the unexistant spec speculated scorpio is more powerfull than the ps4Pro, doing more true 4k than it and start thinking about  strategies to win this holiday season lol.  

That's spot on. They're trying to successfully pull off two strategies that happen to counteract each other. On one hand they want to try and slow PS4pro sales down by talking about a console's specs that comes out next year ('could be more powerful' *slip* 'could be cheaper than expected' *slip*) but at the same time they don't want it to affect their own consoles, which is weaker than the PS4, much weaker than the PS4pro. If 'waiting for power' is the message MS are going with, and clearly it is, then that will definitely impact their Christmas sales.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
nanzano said:

That's spot on. They're trying to successfully pull off two strategies that happen to counteract each other. On one hand they want to try and slow PS4pro sales down by talking about a console's specs that comes out next year ('could be more powerful' *slip* 'could be cheaper than expected' *slip*) but at the same time they don't want it to affect their own consoles, which is weaker than the PS4, much weaker than the PS4pro. If 'waiting for power' is the message MS are going with, and clearly it is, then that will definitely impact their Christmas sales.

Yeah, I even forgot that the great FH3 release day was in the corner since all the news I heard recently regarding M$ weren't game related but spec related lol. M$ needs to stay competitve even if they expect to do better next year; TGS was realy dessapointing from sony side but I guess one of the reason is the fact that there is no console competition in japan at the moment 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Yeah, I even forgot that the great FH3 release day was in the corner since all the news I heard recently regarding M$ weren't game related but spec related lol. M$ needs to stay competitve even if they expect to do better next year; TGS was realy dessapointing from sony side but I guess one of the reason is the fact that there is no console competition in japan at the moment 

Pretty much it, yeah. Sony have hardware to sell this Christmas and AAA title advertising rights. They'll also have a budget for events and will want to keep that in check if possible. Then, when it's called for, they can use that money and create something special like this years E3. It also doesn't hurt that all the titles MS thought they were going up against this year (Tombraider/UC4 all over again), they have a huge rosta of potential system sellers in the first quarter of 2017. By luck or by design, it's working out well for Sony.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

9 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 4)
#22 PS4 Pro (up 1)*
#25 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (up 7)
#49 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 4)
#61 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 9)
#87 XB1s-2tb (up 1)

Does not affect this month (*)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#06 XB1 FH3 (up 4)
#08 3DS Pokemon Sun (down 2)
#09 3DS Pokemon Moon (down 2)
#15 XB1 FH3 Ultimate Edition (up 1)

PS4: 5 SKUs, 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 15 SKUs, 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

Added Gears OG XB1 bundle, LEGO OG bundle and OG QB Bundle.

Why are you adding bundles that aren't even being sold by Amazon?

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287