By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Attack, claims and wannabe mods vs Reality

ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

They work, trust me. I reported Rol in 2014 for calling me an idiot and he got banned. No one has mod protection or anything like that.

Well yeah he called you an idiot

I once called some retard a retard and got banned for it, apparently it doesnt matter if its the truth or not name calling is a no no -_-

I don't see anything wrong with that. Name-calling, among other things, is what makes forums like GameSpot and GameFaqs such a pain to read. The last thing we need is to become yet another Youtube comment section.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I like this thread. It's all about me, yet you still refrain from naming my name.

If the four posts about NMS you picked from me are the worst you could find, then I obviously have no reason to worry about the mod team reviewing all of my posts where they'll eventually come across an explanation for why I enjoy hating the game.

As for you, the thread about the unsavage NMS review exhibits the same traits as the Greg Miller thread. I know you see yourself as a victim, I've said so already in the PM I reposted. But you aren't a victim, you are the culprit. Yes, not a culprit, but the culprit. Your avatar is the most unintentionally hilarious thing in all of this.

Bold: Rol, lay it down a little. You're often so serious in your communication with other users as if this was some kind of movie drama. You make a lot of great, humorous posts but also many posts that only drive people away from the site. Soon only Nintendo fans are left

We're all culprits now and again. I am. You are too, Rol. But if you let go of the passive agressive comments, you could actually get your chance to be a mod.

I won't be a user here much longer anyway so I think Rol should be head mod just for the fun of it. In many ways he already is (no offense).

I'll handle this when I get to a computer.