By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Headsets break so easily!

Do you have problems with headsets?

No, they always work perfectly. 7 26.92%

I might have had some pro... 8 30.77%

I often get the wiggling ... 6 23.08%

I get other problems with headsets. 5 19.23%

Total:26

I've gone through several TB headsets, they all break on the left earcup pillar. Idk why they do but I'm done with Turtle Beach and switching to Astro.

Around the Network

Had a wireless G930. Worst product from Logitech. Holy shit. The moment I got a wireless AC router. That headset would disconnect every 20 seconds. Then the whole right ear falls off the head piece. Had to toss them. There's no firmware update. And no way to configure the receiver to not conflict with a routers wifi channel setting. Never get a headset that uses the same freq as a router.

The premium wireless headset for PS3, a $100 headset, broke on me in about 4 months. The one I replaced it with has been good for 5 years. I have more problems with controllers tbh.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Thats the problem isnt it. Trying to find the perfect headset for the perfect price, i swear its fucking impossible. im eyeing HyperX Cloud Revolver S coming out next year Q1

Should be a fitting headset or headphone for a fitting price.

I prefer closed ones for gaming though i have an older open Sennheiser headphone.

@Slimebeast:
Those 558 have a removable cord. So a broken cord shouldn't be a big issue.
Not sure about availabilities in Sweden. But if you don't like the Sennheisers sound Teufel Aureol Real do sound quite good. Very open headphones. Good closed ones under 130,-€ are probably more difficult than good open headphones. If you need a mic you can easily get something like a Zalman mic or a modmic... from under 10,-€ up to 100's of Euros. Might need an adapter if you want it to work via controller.