By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky refunds

Will you be asking Sony / Steam for a refund?

Yes 99 45.62%

No 75 34.56%

I'll wait and see how things progress 43 19.82%

Total:217
Goatseye said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Could care less about hello games, just want this spamming to end, its worse than NX threads.

Don't click on the threads friend, it's as easy as that. It's obvious that you are annoyed by that but you could also ignore them.

Well to be fair, there could be an official NMS complaints thread.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Goatseye said:

Don't click on the threads friend, it's as easy as that. It's obvious that you are annoyed by that but you could also ignore them.

Well to be fair, there could be an official NMS complaints thread.

There could be official an official complaint thread. No complaints allowed outside of it.

There would be half as many negative posts if it wasn't so easy to bait the defense force.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I'm gonna buy it to make Sean smile just to immediately cash in my refund after.

You're such a kidder.

WagnerPaiva said:
Fei-Hung said:

That would be fine in most cases as you get what the developer said your money will pay for on release. E.g.

Dynasty warriors will say it will have:

- 20+ characters 

- Hub building 

- Over 100 weapons 

- Mp 

- deep loot system 

Etc etc

The problem here is a list of features was presented to be in game and many haven't made the cut. 

If they had all the above and the game was bad i wouldn't mind. If they were transparent about what they will give, when the rest will come and what you will have to pay for, i wouldn't mind. An example of this is Drive Club:

- Base game was weak and had issues 

- Developers gave a clear road map of what they will give for free and what will be part of dlc 

- Developers clearly stated what fixes they are working on 

Additionally, the game was actually cheaper at launch on psn compared to NMS which is shocking considering the quality of the two games. 

Well brother, since the announcement I thought it was a indie game, and when they launched I said "screw this, I will not pay 220 bucks in this stinker (in brazilian money, it is around 60 dollars here).

I would pay 10 dollars or so, no more than that.

Sometimes I buy stinkers as I said, in a leap of faith, a lottery like thing. Like 7 days to Die, I bought it because it had splitscreen multiplayer and the girl I am dating loves horror stuff.

Well, in the end she hated the game, we spent the last night playing Fifa and Lego Avengers, which she loves.

The thing is: expect nothing from video games, they are just silly toys, not religion.

If they are fun, great. If they stink, I do not care, it is just meaningless time spending anyways. It is not like we are feeding the homeless or curing cancer, we are just pressing buttons.

Video games are and mean different things to different people. For some, $60 isn't a big investment for others it is. For some it's just the principle. 

For me it's a matter of principle. If I got what I paid for, even if it was shit I wouldn't mind. I had no problems sucking it up with my full price launch day purchase of Destiny and The Order. This time however, I paid for something and I only got half of it. The rest I'm not sure I'll ever get. 

Around the Network

After the streams right before launch my interest changed from day one to "wait for sale", so I never bought. Good on Valve for giving real refunds though regardless of play time.

I applied for a refund, let's see if valve will comply.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

$2 is for the insult to my PS3's Hard drive. See you in court!

As you wish.
Pretty sure every single judge is a LoD fan, so it's gonna be easy.

What if the judge is a dog loving, cat hating FPS fan?! What then Pervy Sensei?

Wanted to post this is the feel good thread because it did make me feel good, but I felt the power of the ban hammer approaching and posted it here instead lol

https://youtu.be/RRMHjaGJso4

I didnt think anything was going to beat The Rental: 1866, in regards to a critical beat down.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom