By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction Game: What date will Nintendo reveal NX? (Culipechi closest)

It will be after the Sony showing of their new consoles, somewhere in September, lets say 15 september, wild guess, their last direct I think was on a Tuesday

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

My prediction is 15th September.
Reasons?

I want to speak.
But my Engrish is more poor than baby(+_+)

09/30/2016

Aww, I didn't make the list. My vote doesn't count! This isn't a real democracy! The OP is biased against Dongos! I'm onto you Superchunk - you and your Dongo8 hating ways...*Sniffle* I used the right date format and everything... *Sniffle*

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Op updated and better graph.

dongo8 - sorry, got you added to the list.

rol - I figured out how to fix the stupid y-axis.

Around the Network

September 17th!

Tuesday, September 13th. Nintendo loves having important announcements on tuesdays.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Sept 21

I wonder if everyone would be so keen for September had the Eurogamer article not come out.

For me, I picked September once Nintendo confirmed a March launch. The Eurogamer and other leaks have just cemented that initial estimate.

superchunk said:
I wonder if everyone would be so keen for September had the Eurogamer article not come out.

For me, I picked September once Nintendo confirmed a March launch. The Eurogamer and other leaks have just cemented that initial estimate.

Seriously change the USA thing. I rather my name not be associated with a country that's in the current situation due november. Anyway I was pretty confident on september since they said it would be revealed in 2016. October, november and December just seem too close to the holidays or during them and doesn't seem like a good time to reveal a successor.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD