By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction Game: What date will Nintendo reveal NX? (Culipechi closest)

12/24/2016 + the system and Breath of the Wild are delayed to holiday season 2017.
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Around the Network

They will present the NX Jan 11, 2017

OP up-to-date!

So in GAF there is a common idea that it will happen on 9/13 and this is potentially supported by the latest WSJ article where it is stated the event will happen just before TGS.

Here's the latest GAF thread on the WSJ article.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1273020

superchunk said:
So in GAF there is a common idea that it will happen on 9/13 and this is potentially supported by the latest WSJ article where it is stated the event will happen just before TGS.

Here's the latest GAF thread on the WSJ article.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1273020

Yeah it is okay for me to change my prediction to the 13th? Cause after seeing this tweet i am more then confident September 13th is the date the NX will be reveal.

Around the Network
animegaming said:

Yeah it is okay for me to change my prediction to the 13th? Cause after seeing this tweet i am more then confident September 13th is the date the NX will be reveal.

That tweet is incorrect.

Wii and WiiU were both revealed earlier in their respective years and fully known at E3s. Wii's date actual launch info was in 9/14/2006, just ahead of their holiday launch while WiiU's was 9/13/2012.

However, both of those days were actually on "Thursdays" which suggest more likely the 9/15/2016 date I picked. :)

And yes, you can change your vote until its actually known.

superchunk said:

So you could wait until the 14th and then change your vote to a later date? Nah, votes need to be locked in now so it's fair for everyone. When we don't get a reveal announcement this week all those who're predicting next week can't be allowed to jump ship. :P

Einsam_Delphin said:
superchunk said:

So you could wait until the 14th and then change your vote to a later date? Nah, votes need to be locked in now so it's fair for everyone. When we don't get a reveal announcement this week all those who're predicting next week can't be allowed to jump ship. :P

Yeah, my intention was for more obvious changes but you make a valid point.

NO CHANGES

superchunk said:

Yeah, my intention was for more obvious changes but you make a valid point.

NO CHANGES

Good good! 

So, are you worried yet? >:3

Let's go with the 21st, cause that's my birthday and I usually get sad on my birthday, and that would make me happier, because I could focus on NX news and not my inevitable demise.

Btw, is there any advantage to the European date format, or are you guys just whining for no reason?