By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Go sheds more than 10 million users, engagement, downloads and time spent fading fast

V-r0cK said:
Still looking for that Dragonite -_-

Oh my god me too!!! =( 

There was one time where me and my friends were on the train and while it was going we a charizard popped up in our sightings =( Sooooo close yet sooo far! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Not surprising, I'm sure when they add more features and pokemon some people with play the game again.

A game can't keep growing forever. It bound to top off eventually. The goal for Niantic now is too make sure that they keep a sizable base buying microtransactions and continuing to play.
I can also see updates bringing more people back in as well.

Jranation said:
V-r0cK said:
Still looking for that Dragonite -_-

Oh my god me too!!! =( 

There was one time where me and my friends were on the train and while it was going we a charizard popped up in our sightings =( Sooooo close yet sooo far! 

Dam getting a Charizard would've been awesom!

What sucks  about me looking for a Dragonite is that my friends were able to find Dragonites but not me T_T

thats what happens when niantic kills their own game with their own stupidity

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

The game got boring. I haven't open it in days and my die hard friends are barely posting about it now. Hopefully new features hit soon.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It was bound to happen but the game has reached status that many popular games only wish for in its short time. But don't count it out just yet, this is only Gen 1 and Gamefreak made sure to say during E3 that generations will be a thing. While it probably won't retain its success because of course, it requires more effort that simply sitting on a couch and pressing a screen, which people really don't willingly do.

As a Nintendo and Pokemon fan, I'm pleased with the games performance and I'm sure it'll last a long time but I'm more interested in Nintendo's traditional content.