By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - BBC - the 100 greatest films of the 21st Century

Hoo boy. Mulholland Drive is quite a film, but it definitely wasn't for me, and I'm normally quite a fan of David Lynch's stuff.

It warms my heart to see Spirited Away on there though. I don't know if it's just the nostalgia that it was one of the first films I saw with my SO, but I love it.

Also No Country For Old Men well deserving of its spot, as are Eternal Sunshine and Pan's Labyrinth. Amelie not nearly high enough, though.

Around the Network

Spirited Away is amazing and definitely worthy of the list.

Spring Breakers at #74, are you fucking shitting me ?? What a joke of a movie...

Meanwhile, where the fuck is United 93?

Where is United 93?

This list is a massive joke.

Didn't expect spirited away to score so high! Then again it is BBC. Or else we'd see citizen cane somewhere in the top 5

Ctrl + F Lord of the rings... No results found... #ListIgnored

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

MacGruber is not on that list. This isn't even the best scene from the movie, but I dare you to put it up against the best scene from any movie it mentions.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Holy shit that list is terrible lol

I don't think I've even heard of most of these movies. Where's The Departed, Gladiator, LotR, Django Unchained, V for Vendetta, etc, etc....? Get outta here

Glad to see Spirited Away on the list. No War of the Worlds by Stephen Spielberg though? I thought that was a great movie. Better than AI, anyway. Or maybe remakes dont count on the list?

No Lord of the Rings?The best film franchise of all time is not even on the list?Please warn me if I missed it.That alone makes the list worthless to me.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Some good movies in it but how movies like Spring Breakers could land there is beyond me.