By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ price increasing in the United States, Canada and Brazil on September 22nd

CWegzz said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Wait....what did they do before this taht made you regret buying a PS4?

The Neo is the big thing, mostly because I have barely used it so far and I wish I hadn't bought one so early.

That makes sense. I guess Neo wasn't that big ig a deal for me because I have known about it for so long and didn't get my PS4 until the UC4 limited edition bundle. And I have always had to Ps systems since the PS1 lol so for me I guess I didn't have a problem with the Neo or the Scorpio for that matter being upgrade options.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Been wanting to quit but got auto renewed and got good use out of it playing Dark Souls 3. Problem is I do not know if I will keep finding more games to get good use out of it.

Probably should just quit until I want to use it then buy up a year.

So EU and Australia/NZ aren't getting hit with this yet? Hold tight brothers, according to this thread the $10 increase is going to huuuurrrrrt.

Xbox live and PS+ are now the same price for 12 months tough

So here is another question. Let's say I already have a bunch of 3 month cards I purchased during a sale last year. Will those retain their 3 month value after the price increase? I assume they have to right?

And no I don't want to stack them as some people are suggesting.

Around the Network

Sony: Nomnomnom... gimme your monies! Nomnomnom...

Let's hope that the service actually improves and it's not all greed. This will be a gigantic revenue increase.

Well... i'm hoping for those that actually pay for the service, because i sure don't. ^^

For Canadians, better to use that $70 to get Xbox Live and EA Access.

mymuro said:
For Canadians, better to use that $70 to get Xbox Live and EA Access.

Unless you have a PS4 and don't have an Xbox One. That would actually be a huge waste of money.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

So the games will soon be better? Not saying that no one likes what Sony is offering for PS+, of course, but is there any valid reason to justify the price increase? Did they say anything officially?

It is what it is.