By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soundwave said:
Meh, you're better off spending the extra $100 on a Neo.

Assuming of course that the price difference is indeed $100.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

So, I assume we're going to see this launch at $299. I also expect Black Friday bundles marked down to $249. It would kill at $249, but I don't see Sony launching at that price. Not when they still beat XBO when both are equally priced.

And can't wait til the 7th to learn more about Neo. Hope it's only $399.

So no 4k support for media on this thing? Or did they just not put that on the box?

If this is true, the new Xbox looks better to me. I don't like admitting that either. Not an Xbox fan. Why is the PS logo sideways? No more light? It's too plain compared to the original, which looked great. Maybe I'll get used to it.

This looks great. Curious about how the PS Neo looks.

Around the Network

Sandwitch maker is ok.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Gah damn that is the ugliest console Sony has ever made.

It looks like a swished accordion or a PS4 that was pulled out of a burned house.

Wow, that looks really tiny and I really like it being matte but damn, it also looks cheap somehow.
I look forward to a DF analysis on how loud it will be.

Day one, espacily if price is $250.

Hmm, front of the box and back taken in different places? Same uploader?

It looks.... Ok. Though, it's hard to follow up on the ps4.