By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
bluedawgs said:
JRPGfan said:

The fact that the fat is still stuck at $350 is exactly the reason why I think it could be $199

What? O_O

No thats too much... it ll be 249$ imo (not sure why I wrote 299$ before). I think it needs a 100$ cut from its current 349$.

Which will be huge, sales will be insane. Sony wins this holidays in big style.

Also there are multiple sources with pictures posted from neogaf.

This doesnt look like its a "rumor" anymore.

People have them, people have seem them at events ect.

Around the Network

wow so ps4 slim only this holiday and ps4 neo later in 2017
no way they release both the same time. this is the last AMD designwin they mentioned in the earning call that should ramp up in q3

fake imho

Luke888 said:
fake imho

You still think it's fake? Why?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Luke888 said:
fake imho

Neogaf says its not.

Is this a Hard disk drive port?   pic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqaMRXWWAAAmm7y.jpg  from: neogaf.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I'm laughing at people saying this looks ugly. It's basically the same as the PS4 with the light removed and a slimmer top.

Looks like someone needs to get their eyes checked.

So the PS4S and the PSVR this year. Do you guys think Sony will release a PS4K this year or next year?

jason1637 said:
So the PS4S and the PSVR this year. Do you guys think Sony will release a PS4K this year or next year?

This year. Sony would be insane to announce the Neo months in advance, even with a Slim out. And I doubt the event on September 7th is just for the Slim, Neo is definitely gonna be announced there.

This could be a fake because there's no suggestion the Slim can do 4K:

The PS5 Exists. 

QUAKECore89 said:
What's with the usb place? It's separated away. :o

Yeah that is weird. If I had a guess, Sony are releasing a peripheral that plugs into the USB that needs the space *shrugs*