By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It looks convincing, but who knows. If so, Xbox One S looks phenomenal in comparison imo.

Around the Network

Hope it's real. Looks WAY better than the current model.

shikamaru317 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

This could be a fake because there's no suggestion the Slim can do 4K:

That's definitely fake, it was made by Fake Forge. I briefly fell for their recent Black 3TB XB1 S Battlefield 1 bundle fake until I realized it had the Fake Forge logo.

That's a weird thing to do? Why go through all the trouble to make it look like it might be real, to then only post your logo on the picture telling people it's fake?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

jason1637 said:
So the PS4S and the PSVR this year. Do you guys think Sony will release a PS4K this year or next year?

249$ PS4 fat & PS4 slims.

399$ PS4k (neo)

???   PS-VR

They are doing everything this year.

The holidays are won.

GribbleGrunger said:

It says it's fake on the image itself.... also, the blue light on the console is partially over 1 of the USB slots. But that God of War box art is sexy as fuck.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

That's definitely fake, it was made by Fake Forge. I briefly fell for their recent Black 3TB XB1 S Battlefield 1 bundle fake until I realized it had the Fake Forge logo.

^ that is fake.

this (below) is real:

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I saw it was on GAF.

The PS5 Exists. 

the original design looks better than this tho...

onionberry said:
the original design looks better than this tho...

If you look at the real pictures, instead of the fakes.

You notice its the same design, just smaller.

So a slim and a Neo? Ouch, if the Neo isn't their slim and it's the big boy against scorpio rumors I think I'll choose scorpio for the powah.

edit: or a NX.  Zelda keeps making me want the NX.  It looks great.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....