By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Star Citizen Gamescon 2016 *The Best*

Tagged games:

I thought it was pretty good, I saw it yesterday on eurogamer.... but the whole, "We won't compromise" bs, yeah I don't like that type of speaking. If it makes business sense to put it on consoles then they will, its as simple as that. Also that crowd...

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
I know this game is PC exclusive for now. But i have a feeling the will be console ports.

Off course there will be. A possible user base of 60+ consumers cannot be ignored.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Truly very amazing.
I will probably never play this game as I am not investing in a PC that can handle this. (Haven't had a PC for years, except for work).

Some questions though:
Will multiplayer be only on the "space station"? If not, will space be full of all other players starships?
Will everyone do the same missions in separate universes or can you collaborate in the same universe?
What does my buddy, the pilot, do when I am off doing missions?
Will there be lots of people waiting for the elevators?

Ignore this, it was written while waking up after the night shift.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
zero129 said:
I know this game is PC exclusive for now. But i have a feeling the will be console ports.

Off course there will be. A possible user base of 60+ consumers cannot be ignored.

Even if they dont do the MMO part they could certainly do the single player part... depending on how big that is.. would make perfect sense.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

once upon a time I was playing the Star Citizen 2.4 demo.

I jumped into another player's ship, and 4 seconds into Quantum Drive, I opened the door and jumped out. Took almost an hour to float back to the space station.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Mystro-Sama said:
If this delivers i'm building a PC for it.

Its one of the driving forces for my new PC upgrade aswell. It definialty looks worth it.

Lets hope this game delievers.

I don't even have a gaming PC and I would be willing to make one for this.

Get out of here! How is this possible? All this stuff seamless, I can't believe it all works. The landing pods and elevators are actually physical real functioning objects, and when the spaceship looked inside the spacestation and could see our character. Incredible.

How do they have resources to build all this? How can current hardware even run it?

The ambition of this game is unreal. It's at least ten years before its time.

I wonder how I should approach this game knowing there's different packages for spaceships to buy. I want to start playing it when it's feature complete and smooth, but I don't want to be left behind and start with a very weak ship that is still expensive.

Incredible game.

Awesome stuff,

We need more.

I always thought that this game will either be one of the best games ever made or one of the greatest swindles ever...after this video, I'm starting to lean much more toward former.

Looks great, tho im skeptical abt it. If the developer can deliver half of what they've been saying, i will applaud them.