By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Less Than One Percent Of No Man’s Sky Players Reported Issues

GribbleGrunger said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Nowhere, yet that's exactly what they are suggesting by saying that.

No they're not. They're saying only 1% have reported issues. This is the typical example of how people are twisting the narrative to perpetuate an agenda.

You'd think since one of the major complaints against this dev are false claims there would be an attempt to not make them in relation to the dev.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network
Lrdfancypants said:

You'd think since one of the major complaints against this dev are false claims there would be an attempt to not make them in relation to the dev.

Yes, it's ironic to say the least.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Lrdfancypants said:

The only ironic thing is how big of a NMS apologists some of you are, the intentions of this declaration are crystal clear, I don't understand why there's of a group of people that tries to make others believe everything is perfectly right with the game and no false claims have been made when both are far from the truth. You are allowed to like and even love the game without being blind about the whole situation around the current state of the game.

I was going to report it when it first crashed, but it was just too much hassle to go through.

SWORDF1SH said:
Goodnightmoon said:

By saying that they want the reader to think everything is going perfectly but there is a very tiny minority of unhappy users on the internet that makes it looks like a big deal, the rest is fine. In reality that couldn't be far from the truth as the problems with the game seems to affect most of the owners, specially on PC where is a mess.

Ahhh you again! I don't think I've seen you in a Sony thread without having a little dis. You've certainly upped your game for NMS.

What? How is this a Sony thread at all specially when most of the complainst about issues with the game are coming from PC?  What a dumb acusation, I praised Rocket League wich was also an indie PC/Ps4 game with a huge promotion on Ps4, because it was a great and polished product, this? appart from the quality of the game itself (wich can be more subjective) and how misleading was the marketing, the game is just broken on PC.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Ahhh you again! I don't think I've seen you in a Sony thread without having a little dis. You've certainly upped your game for NMS.

What? How is this a Sony thread at all specially when most of the complainst about issues with the game are coming from PC?  What a dumb acusation, I praised Rocket League wich was also an indie PC/Ps4 game with a huge promotion on Ps4, because it was a great and polished product, this? appart from the quality of the game itself (wich can be more subjective) and how misleading was the marketing, the game is just broken on PC.

Actually you're right. NMS being mulitplat means that comment isn't right in this thread so I take it back.

Goodnightmoon said:
GribbleGrunger said:

The only ironic thing is how big of a NMS apologists some of you are, the intentions of this declaration are crystal clear, I don't understand why there's of a group of people that tries to make the others believe everything is perfectly right with the game and no false claims have been made when both are far from the truth. You are allowed to like and even love the game without being blind about the whole situation around the current state of the the game.

But this is very rich coming from you. If some of us are NMS apologists, then you are the polar opposite. Both just as bad as one another in my opinion. 'NMS apologists' try to make everything sound like it's ok, you try and make it sound like everything in NMS is total trash.

RavenXtra said:
So we're taking the word of the guy who misled people about the content of his game on how much criticism said game is receiving?

:D :D :D

I wonder if history will remember this game as a buggy, empty mess or if the game gets fixed and people forgive and move on. It sure has potential, but the industry moves so fast. Might be too late already. Then again, the money is already there - they're selling so much.

Goodnightmoon said:

The only ironic thing is how big of a NMS apologists some of you are, the intentions of this declaration are crystal clear, I don't understand why there's of a group of people that tries to make the others believe everything is perfectly right with the game and no false claims have been made when both are far from the truth. You are allowed to like and even love the game without being blind about the whole situation around the current state of the the game.

It's not about being an apologist. That's swinging the needle in order to make people like me appear OTT. I'm fully aware of problems the game has but I'm not going to sit here and watch people laying a foundation of lies in order to build a false narrative for the future. Myself and others are simply trying to rebalance the needle, not wrench it completely out of the hands of those 'genuinely' concerned.

The PS5 Exists. 

Fucking internet, it is a minority, tis true

mM

There, just send them a large email with most of the issues I encountered.
I'm the one percent!

(Probably ends up in their spam folder...)