By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Less Than One Percent Of No Man’s Sky Players Reported Issues

It's not a lie
It just wasn't meant to be in No Man's Sky
And don't ask why

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
It's not a lie
And don't ask why

This could work well too if it was "for No Man's Sky" instead of "in", because so far it seems that way for the game, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Teeqoz said:
It's not a lie
And don't ask why

This could work well too if it was "for No Man's Sky" instead of "in", because so far it seems that way for the game, haha.

Huh, you're right. And that would also completely change the tone of the poem. It'd go from sarcastic and intenionally thinly veiled critique to something that sounds a bit like a "sorry". Amazing how much things can change just by changing one word.

Teeqoz said:
Cloudman said:

Huh, you're right. And that would also completely change the tone of the poem. It'd go from sarcastic and intenionally thinly veiled critique to something that sounds a bit like a "sorry". Amazing how much things can change just by changing one word.

Huh, that is true. I wasn't sure what you were going for. I was thinking more of sympathy when I read your poem, since this game has just been getting dogged on since its release.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well it crashed so often on PS4 for me but I never CONTACTED support, I just posted here about my problems, I did use the consoles "report" thingy, it really depends on how they count who and how many people reported but I am pretty sure that more then 1% of the people have problem every single review I read reported problems in their article... thats saying something

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Teeqoz said:

Huh, that is true. I wasn't sure what you were going for. I was thinking more of sympathy when I read your poem, since this game has just been getting dogged on since its release.

Well that's the thing about conveying your state of mind through text: it's friggin hard haha. But I guess that's also what's nice about poems, they can be read in different ways thus meaning different things.

I hope Sean outsourced the math this time. Remember this was the guy who went on and on about how you could meet up with people in his game but the mathematical chances were tiny. And of course it happened day one. Well, would have happened day one, had he not been fibbing about the whole MP stuff the whole time.

If anything, being 1% just shows most people don't give a shit enough to file a report.

Another day, another lie from the No Mans Sky team. Nothing new.

People in general just can't be arsed to report problems and just think "someone else will of done it anyway" so just carry on playing whilst getting annoyed with crashes or bench the game for a few patches rather than burn out.

While there is certainly quite a lot of negativity surrounding the games launch, a lot of people also enjoy it, and I think with continued updates it will become phenomenal. As always the people on here who are most negative, harsh and making fun of it also happen to prefer a platform the game is not on.

The team was under too much pressure and exposure, they should have delayed the game but we're too worried of the hype created by the almost religious following.