By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Less Than One Percent Of No Man’s Sky Players Reported Issues

I find it a little hard to believe that the issue report percentage is 1%, seeing how often word has been with the game crashing. Perhaps not everyone sends a report back to HG. I know sometimes I didn't click the report button either because I was in a rush or I didn't think it would do anything. Guess I was wrong on that. Good to see they're working on the issues though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

yeah, "reported" issues. most of them probably just shoved the game to the side or immediately got a refund. nobody reports stuff anymore

Everything negative is true
Everything positive a lie
It doesn't matter if you like it
It's the nature of No Man's Sky.

The PS5 Exists. 

Roses are red
Violets are blue
See a dinosaur shaped thing
Scan it so it's discovered by you

Zkuq said:
Not surprising, considering it's probably sold most on PS4 where the game really doesn't have huge problems. '

This, just this.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
alternine said:
Really? Well that pretty eye opening considering seeing nothing but hate on the internet.

You have to take into account that a good 80% of the hate comes from people who have never played it or don't like the genre. Then there are people who think something is wrong when it's actually just something they haven't come to grips with yet.

Do we have a source for this number?

I think this could be a thread of it's own. Set it up Rol!

KLAMarine said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You have to take into account that a good 80% of the hate comes from people who have never played it or don't like the genre. Then there are people who think something is wrong when it's actually just something they haven't come to grips with yet.

Source

You're welcome!

SWORDF1SH said:
KLAMarine said:

Source

You're welcome!

Thank you.

dude, a large amount of people are not going to report anything, they're going to turn the game off and wait for patches. the 1% reporting is false because too many players aren't going to bother clicking the 'report' when the company is already getting so much attention to fix said issues. The fix will happen when it happens is most casuals logic