By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - *Gasp* The numbers are over a month old again

I need at least five people to talk about how the website has gone downhill. 

Three people need to claim they only come here for the forums. 

I need one person to compare forum activity at this moment to forum activity 5 years ago. 

Everybody else riot. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

No! I refuse to get involved! I will only start bitching at the month and a half mark!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

It seems no one cares anymore since it's normal now

Stop bitching they are on their way

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This thread should be a good indicator of the forum's activity 5 years ago.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I only come here for the threads

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Charts? I only come here for the beer and women. What, this website has neither of these things? Okay I'm out.

I joined for them numbers
But stayed for the community

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hopefully the software catches right up. That's what I care about. The hardware can come every 3 months for all I care although it would be nice if it caught up for November / December

You guys didn't disappoint. See you all in two weeks for the month-and-a-half mark.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames