By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - August 8th - 14th 2016

Poor Ratchet ;_;

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
Poor Ratchet ;_;

It did a lot more than a crack in time and tools of destruction.  These sales are good. 

Kerotan said:
Keybladewielder said:
Poor Ratchet ;_;

It did a lot more than a crack in time and tools of destruction.  These sales are good. 

Really? well, I guess that says everything about the (non) popularity of this series in japan

Super_Boom said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Wouldn't that be more likely to do the opposite? With people then waiting for new consoles instead of buying PS4s now.

In Transformers: Beast Wars, "Beast Mode" was a form the Cybertronians took to protect themselves from the Energon radiation on Earth. It was a protective state, essentially, a weaker form they would typically use while recovering. So, technically, PS4 will continue its Beast Mode, as will everything else here apparently.

Mostly just tagging this thread though.  

I love you for this post

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kerotan said:

This week's home console comparison:

Ps4 - 17.5k
Wii U - 5.5k

Last year
PS4 - 18.5k
Wii U - 16.5k

Total:
Ps4 - 3.1m
Wii U - 3.25m

Months since launch:
Wii U: 45 months
PS4: 30 months

PS4 is taking over the home console market this gen. It's coming for the throne despite a much later release.

Wii U fully available, ps4 sales suffering with buyers holding off till next month. Despite that it still outsells Wii U 3:1.

so doing better than a terrible selling device is an accomplishment now?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
Kerotan said:

Really? well, I guess that says everything about the (non) popularity of this series in japan

The word you're looking for is niche.  And it's just become less niche.  

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Ps4 - 17.5k
Wii U - 5.5k

Last year
PS4 - 18.5k
Wii U - 16.5k

Total:
Ps4 - 3.1m
Wii U - 3.25m

Months since launch:

PS4 is taking over the home console market this gen. It's coming for the throne despite a much later release.

Wii U fully available, ps4 sales suffering with buyers holding off till next month. Despite that it still outsells Wii U 3:1.

Yeah it is an accomplishment.  it could of ended up being another Wii U but instead the ps4 will go on and outsell the Wii U ~3:1 in Japan.  Now that's a better accomplishment! 

Btw I never said it was in my initial post.  I just did a comparison and you brought it up. 

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Ps4 - 17.5k
Wii U - 5.5k

Last year
PS4 - 18.5k
Wii U - 16.5k

Total:
Ps4 - 3.1m
Wii U - 3.25m

Months since launch:

Νο but... no fun allowed? Just because WiiU is doing bad can't we say that PS4 is not only doing better than WiiU but better than anyone expected? I mean it's on par with the PS3 despite having less exclusives games.

Some of you seem so angry with these PS4 numbers... lol. It's like you want the system to do bad.

Roketan said:
zorg1000 said:

Νο but... no fun allowed? Just because WiiU is doing bad can't we say that PS4 is not only doing better than WiiU but better than anyone expected? I mean it's on par with the PS3 despite having less exclusives games.

Some of you seem so angry with these PS4 numbers... lol. It's like you want the system to do bad.

It's because it's the PS4's weakest traditional region so they try and use it to have a go at the ps4. Is it really so hard to just say "good job ps4". I do it all the time.  I promise it's not too bad! 

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

Ps4 - 17.5k
Wii U - 5.5k

Last year
PS4 - 18.5k
Wii U - 16.5k

Total:
Ps4 - 3.1m
Wii U - 3.25m

Months since launch:

Yeah man!!! Just like the 3DS with the PSVITA in Japan and everywhere else.  HUGE accomplishment! 

Pocky Lover Boy!