By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another Game, Another Internet Hate Bandwagon

Tagged games:

So No Man's Sky is another game this year that joins the list of being dogged and shat on at every turn. Here are some more examples from this year.

Star Fox Zero

Metroid Prime Federation Force

The Division

Quantum Break

Mirrors Edge Catalyst

What's your opinion of this mob mentality the internet has on games?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

If its justified, I don't see the problem with it... Not to say that everything that has been done and said is justified but there are certainly some things that are.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The game has more than 15,000 negative reviews on steam, it's not like metacritic, you need to buy the game to post a review. Just a food for thought.

Federation Force deserves it tho

Mike321 said:

Beat me to it

Around the Network

The backlash No Man's Sky is getting is justified imo

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

https://youtu.be/VsnXeQDqOOg

...I'm really not sure what to say about it. Yeah, games that get poor reviews are generally going to be disliked by the larger gaming community. Is this surprising?

Mike321 said:

onionberry said:
The game has more than 15,000 negative reviews on steam, it's not like metacritic, you need to buy the game to post a review. Just a food for thought.

Even so they're still unreliable just like metacritic. Im not defending No Mans Sky btw.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3