By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky owners chat - Park up your starship and drop anchor!

Mods, please be strict on this. No game, no chat. People on here please report non-no-mans-skyers.

Sooo people think they can play 10 hours and know what the games about can they? Pfft!

This chat is to share your discoveries, share advice and have a good chat without the ongoing waffle between normal people and haters. 

Shoot for the stars!

Around the Network

I'm really loving the underwater sea life in the game.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Just to add, it doesn't have to be all positive discussion. Talking about the negatives is welcomed if discussed properly. It'll just be nice to not have to listen to haters that haven't played the game blabber on.

alternine said:
I'm really loving the underwater sea life in the game.

I've not done all that much under water stuff. What makes it cool?

Versus_Evil said:

Awesome thread. Ok some advice

- For those that have have followed the Atlus path and have got they're Atlus pass v1. You can get the v2 from operation centres on a planet.

- Leaving an "extreme planet" resets your days survived on an extreme planet counter

- Black holes destroy part of your ship

- Landing on launch pads or near ship summon beacons on a planet is a great bit of advice as taking off from these dont waste fuel

- Following the Atlus path results in Atlus stones, keep all 10 or you'll need to buy a few and they cost like 2-3million each

My favourite planets have all had rainstorms, i found a planet that was covered in red grass and flowers that rained not stop, was beautiful.

So I won't get v2 from continuing to follow the atlas path? 

What can you do with the Atlas Stones? 

Around the Network

I've been through hell to get to the planet I'm on currently; just one toxic planet after another and then 'OH JOY'. Now I'm in an endless loop of building up my Units. 5.5m and counting. I know that's low for some but I was also stuck in the loop of upgrading my exosuit. This game consumes my time.

The PS5 Exists. 

Versus_Evil said:
SWORDF1SH said:

So I won't get v2 from continuing to follow the atlas path? 

What can you do with the Atlas Stones? 

Nope.

Its an odd one, (ill try to keep this spoiler free) but by now youve probably found one of the Atlus interfaces? well the last one gives you an opion that requires 10 stones. Im not entirely sure what it does yet tho.

Fuck, I sold 2 to free up space. I have a bit more space now though so will start collecting. 

Found an awesome wrecked ship, but Im super fucked cause the resources I need to get it up and flying are nowhere to be found. I know the stuff is around somewhere, its not game breaking, but I feel worse off than when I first started. I regret my choice, but Im making it work. Great game, the more I play, the more I like. And found some weird teddy bear creatures, trippy fuckin game at times.

SolidSnack said:
Found an awesome wrecked ship, but Im super fucked cause the resources I need to get it up and flying are nowhere to be found. I know the stuff is around somewhere, its not game breaking, but I feel worse off than when I first started. I regret my choice, but Im making it work. Great game, the more I play, the more I like. And found some weird teddy bear creatures, trippy fuckin game at times.

Put down a waypoint and then leave the planet to find those resources elsewhere.

The PS5 Exists. 

Versus_Evil said:
Also, alien languages have an insane amount of words in them, I've been following the Korvax from the beginning and I've learned 170 of they're words easy and im still finding that there's words i don't understand :o

Also found a planet with zero animals but there where these strange floating jelly fish things that gave some of the best resources I've seen, i forget the name but it was going for 300+ a unit.

Also shoot down birds then scan them if your having trouble analysing them.

You mean Radnox? I've shamefully duped my cago of Radnox in pursuit of eliminating the inventory full message. My current ship sells a full load of Radnox for 5 million credits. The ship I want is 82 million credits, now it's only a matter of finding it again.

The outward appearence of ships has very little correlation to how much cargo space it has, and the only thing that affects price is the number of cargo slots. The ships that spawn depend on what you already have, a bit more or less cargo space, you can't get too bbig of an upgrade. Plus downgrading still costs the same, no money back ever. Sure I'll trade my Ferrari for a Honda and pay you 20k, makes sense!