By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 13 (2008) Gt5 prologue begin

I doubt anything will beat GTA:SA with those sort of opening week numbers.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I'm surprised none of the Pokemons are on the list. I guess they count the versions like Diamond and Pearl separately.

Yes, too many SKUs.

Chart-Track Pokemon LTDS:

POKEMON YELLOW GBC [600k-1m]

POKEMON RED GBC [300k-600k]
POKEMON BLUE GBC [300k-600k]
POKEMON GOLD GBC [300k-600k]
POKEMON SILVER GBC [300k-600k]
POKEMON RUBY GBA [300k-600k]

POKEMON PINBALL GBC [200K-300K]
POKEMON SAPPHIRE GBA [200K-300K]
POKEMON FIRE RED GBA [200K-300K]
POKEMON EMERALD GBA [200K-300K]
POKEMON DIAMOND NDS [200K-300K]
POKEMON PEARL NDS [200K-300K]

POKEMON STADIUM N64 [100K-200K]
POKEMON CRYSTAL GBC [100K-200K]
POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME GBC [100K-200K]
POKEMON LEAF GREEN GBA [100K-200K]
POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: BLUE RESCUE NDS [100K-200K]
POKEMON RANGER NDS [100K-200K]

@FishyJoe: To be honest we don't know. BKK2 compiled a list with games that we know that broke 100k.
But we don't know what other games should be on the list. Chart track only said that Pokemon Diamond at the time of its release was the fastest selling DS game.

Yep, POKEMON YELLOW on GBC is the fastest selling Pokemon game, but Chart-Track don't have news from before 2003 and it was released in 2000.

Pokemon Diamond shines brightest

30/Jul/2007

Potter-mania is replaced by Poke-mania as Nintendo’s hugely successful franchise debuts with DS games ‘Pokemon Diamond’ at No1 and ‘Pokemon Pearl’ at No3. ‘Pokemon Diamond’ becomes the fastest selling DS game as well as the 2nd fastest selling Pokemon game, behind ‘Pokemon Yellow’ on Gameboy Colour which was released over 7 years ago.

There's no way to know how much it sold first week.

Around the Network

Wow, Im impressed with your information digging BKK2!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

leo-j said:
bigjon said:
well since the UK is about 25% of the PS3's user base in others and GTPro sold about 100k k there I think 350-500k is the ballpark we are looking at for this week, with another 250k next week.

No I dont agree, the game will sell 800k at the lowest in OTHERS.

PS3 should be anywhere from 140-220k in sales in OTHERS when the numbers are in (today If the schedule has not been changed to tomorrow).

looks like the numbers are leo-j... you really need to set more realistic expectations... you are only setting yourself up for disapointment.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Denmark added:

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/dk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=310001

Gran turismo 5 prologue first in Denmark.

lombard2578 said:

Denmark added:

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/dk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=310001

Gran turismo 5 prologue first in Denmark.

Proud to be a danish citizen :) <3.

And proud of mah people. Good going Denmark!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Looks like Ireland might ruin GT5:P perfect sweep in PAL territory. :P

Good to see Ratchet still in the chart, and Uncharted still there for those who miss it from UK chart. All other console games are multi-format, Chart-Track should post individual format chart for Ireland & Denmark too.

Edit:

rukusa;

Why do Uncharted and Ratchet seem to usually chart high in Denmark compared to rest of Europe? Retail bundles? If so PS3 must be selling pretty well in DK.