By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satoru Iwata continued to work in his hospital room until his passing.

This is dedication to a whole new level.

According to Nekkei, “[Iwata] continued to work in a hospital room until the last moment, using his favorite PC and exchanging views on ‘Pokemon Go’ with Tsunekazu Ishihara, the Pokemon Company’s president and his close friend.” The site also says that Iwata was “closely involved” with Pokemon GO’s development “from the planning stage.”

source: http://nintendoeverything.com/iwata-continued-to-work-from-the-hospital-until-his-passing-including-pokemon-go/

Around the Network

Whoa. Dat work ethic.

That's some dedication Iwata had.

T_T Nooo, why another Iwata thread...? Each time I have a hard time getting over his passing, and when stories about him are brought up again the feelings come back... That is some dedication he had to work until the very end. Sometimes I wished he had taken it easy a little more... T_T Miss you Iwata.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Man, that's Maximum Hard Work and Dedication times 1,000

It's already been 13 months since his passing and Nintendo and everything underneath its banner just hasn't felt the same without him.
Loved that guy, miss him, may he R.I.P.

Around the Network

He died doing what he love. What an amazing individual. Glad we all got to know him with the Directs.

He's why I love Nintendo. Him, Sakurai, and so many others from Nintendo put everything for games. even when people have nothing but hate, they never give up.

I was really sad when he died.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

No one else finds this odd? You're on your death bed and you're not spending the whole time with your family?

Lawlight said:
No one else finds this odd? You're on your death bed and you're not spending the whole time with your family?

I'm sure his family came to visit him in the hospital.

Q/微信158167775办理国外大学毕业证成绩单和教育部学历学位认证★诚招代理★
洲际教育留学服务中心面向世界各国留学生提供以下服务:
真实教育部学历学位认证,教育部留学服务中心永久存档可查。
毕业证、成绩单等全套材料,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,与学校100%相同。
办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!)
可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。