By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition (PS4/XBO/PC) launches August 30

Tagged games:

JEMC said:
We all knew it was going to happen. And the best part is that it's cheaper than the base game at launch.

How much cheaper? I got the game 47 euros when it came out and another 25 euros for the expansion pass.

Around the Network

I already own the PS4 version digitally but I'll gladly double dip and pick this up as a nice collectors item. Definitely one of the greatest RPG's I've ever played.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Eikichi134 said:
JEMC said:
We all knew it was going to happen. And the best part is that it's cheaper than the base game at launch.

How much cheaper? I got the game 47 euros when it came out and another 25 euros for the expansion pass.

I read it was going to launch for $10 less, $49,99.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Everyone who hasn't played this game yet has to buy this one!!!
The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece and so far the GOTG!!!

JEMC said:
Eikichi134 said:

I read it was going to launch for $10 less, $49,99.

That's a pretty good price then, 50$ for at least 80-100 hours of content (if you are like me and others and like to do everything, 250 hours :p)