By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Aquamarine said:
Nautilus said:
If true, its awesome to see 3DS in number 1!Cant remember when that happened last time.

Anything CosmicQueso posts is true. He doesn't have the authorization from NPD to post exact numbers like me, though, and he doesn't want to get into trouble, so his leaks are often very vague.

I wish he would leave NeoGAF and come here. He would be a great asset to this community.

Thats great news then.Nintendo could sure use the break in bad news(hardware wise).

And yeah, it would be great if he came over here.We could always use not only new great users, but great people overall to enhance the discussions.But to be quite honest, for now Im really happy we have you to improve our lifes here in Vgchartz, even though we all know the circunstances that brought you here werent all that great.

As soon as you have detailed informations, please posts them!Ill be more than happy to say "HAIL AQUA!" by the time that happens!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Still surprised that Xbo wins without the Xbox one s console on the market. Expected a slow month.

Hiku said:
Very interesting if 3DS sold the most. Must be the Pokemon effect. And on top of that, XB1 finished second, without XB1 S?

konnichiwa said:
Still surprised that Xbo wins without the Xbox one s console on the market. Expected a slow month.

Well, Xbone had a really Black Friday level deals last month.

konnichiwa said:
Still surprised that Xbo wins

...But he lost?

Hiku said:
Very interesting if 3DS sold the most. Must be the Pokemon effect. And on top of that, XB1 finished second, without XB1 S?

$279 for the first 3 weeks and $249 from July 24th onwards for all 500GB SKUs, and IIRC there was also some deals with Amazon Prime, but maybe someone else can correct me on that.

Edit:

• Xbox One 500 GB Name Your Game (Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition or Rare Replay) Bundle + Halo 5 Limited Edition: $279 
  • Xbox One 500 GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle + Fallout 4: $279 
  • Xbox One 1 TB The Division Bundle + Rainbow Six Siege: $299

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/12/12160038/amazon-prime-day-deals-video-games-xbox-one-bundle

Around the Network
Aquamarine said:
Lawlight said:
How is this possible?

Pokeymans

So, it's still going?

Hiku said:
Robomado said:

Well, Xbone had a really Black Friday level deals last month.

~Edit~
Nvm Poklane answered my question below.

Well, post before! Almost for entire July Xbone had deals.

edit : saw it

Xbox One fire sale show results.

Great month for 3DS, don't know the number but 1st place is unexpected.

Amazon spot on again

Hey, XBO outsold PS4 BUT 3DS won.

No crow for me! :p (ok maybe just a bit haha)