By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

hey everybody.

It would probably be best to set games to the timezone of vgchartz or that of the host ( why because my 5:00pm is your 8:00pm etc)

We need to figure out a time that fits most of the people (saturdays work for me)

As far as game types I think it should be full non-expansion map rotation.(if enough people have the expansion include it) And a variety of modes (some ctf, some zones, some etc)

How would people feel about also holding minigames such as jeep races, death tag, etc

I'm also fine with friendly fire seeing as its a private server. 

Around the Network
skip said:

hey everybody.

It would probably be best to set games to the timezone of vgchartz or that of the host ( why because my 5:00pm is your 8:00pm etc)

We need to figure out a time that fits most of the people (saturdays work for me)

As far as game types I think it should be full non-expansion map rotation.(if enough people have the expansion include it) And a variety of modes (some ctf, some zones, some etc)

How would people feel about also holding minigames such as jeep races, death tag, etc

Saturday east coast evening was my preference too. Say from 4pm to 8pm eastern I could have a server up. The first game would therefore be April the 5th, then every first and second of each month.

Regarding what is highlighted, I think such ideas should wait until the league is well established before we start doing  fancy things. :) 

Why cant we have one tomorrow?

mM
skip said:

hey everybody.

Now that would be awesome 

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Dogs Rule said:
skip said:

hey everybody.

Saturday east coast evening was my preference too. Say from 4pm to 8pm eastern I could have a server up. The first game would therefore be April the 5th, then every first and second of each month.

Regarding what is highlighted, I think such ideas should wait until the league is wellt established baefore we start dhoing fancy things. :)

That is perfect timing for me.  And yes getting the league established is priority # 1, but it would be nice to add those in time.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Why cant we have one tomorrow?

Well, it would be outside of the first and third saturday. If people happen to organize a game outside that schedule, then I'd join those games too. 

Flow said:
skip said:

hey everybody.

Now that would be awesome

Well, I have no idea what such events are. So if you can elaborate then they could eventually be voted on. Obviously you don't need to explain what a jeep race is, but how do you monitor it?

Jeep races:

Type#1 who ever gets by jeep to the opposite end of the map first wins regardless of route.

Type#2 predefined route with each racer being assigned a monitor in a warhawk at end of race racers and monitors switch

(because of the privatness of the server there shouldn't be to many trust issues if any at all)

Death tag:  One player is it and everyone else is on the other team.  Only the player who is it fights.  The goal of the person who is it is to kill someone by any means (not including tow missle).  Whichever person is killed by the person that is it becomes the new person that is it and everybody shifts off of his  team. everyone who is not it runs and hides to stay alive.

dude those sound so badass :D But I know so many cheap ass hiding places >_>;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Wouldn't be better making a deathmatch for death tag? I don't think you can place only 1 guy in a team because of the unbalance thing... but if you can that's ok.

This death tag sounds amazing

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"