By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yeah. Good games guys. I played for like 2 hours but then had to leave.

There was a lot of people playing (and some of them were kicking my ass), so it was fun.

PS - Dawve, you have to admit, when you TK'd me with the tank, I almost destroyed you with my pistol.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Oh, another thing. Hanafuda and dawve kept talking a lot and I couldn't understand anything you guys said.

Is it usually this bad the mics in Warhawk?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Great games guys. Thanks for hosting hanafuda. I can understand what Hanafuda is saying, but not dawve. Also who fell down with the tank in the second match? XD

Me.

But it was not as funny as me dancing in front of dawve`s tank and him TK me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I have my mic sensitivity set to low, and open mic on Warhawk, so you probably get to hear me talking a load of nonsense, and talking to the cat / wife too.

For Dawve, it isn't very clear for me either. Last two times we have played I have been on with no sound and just using the headset for chat, and even so, it isn't clear when Dawve talks. It could just be because he is Scottish though. j/k

I use the official Sony headset that came with the Socom bundle. I'm pretty happy with it. Better IMO than the Jabra one that came with Warhawk.

We got some good games going at the weekend, with a lot of random players joining too. Some good stuff. Shame that CTF game was so one sided.

I only kicked one person too. Some tool that TKd me twice. I let them off the first time, but the second time I was fighting against an enemy and instead of the TKer helping me out they killed me instead. So it was an instant kick. You probably heard me give them a mouthful of abuse before doing so, although judging by their display name I think it was a Japanese guy.

I think I'll add a few more games to roster next time as quite a few of you seem keen to play for quite a long time, which is fine by me.

I should be able to host this weekend too, but not sure yet as I may have to work. Will confirm at the end of the week.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Wait you guys played? O_o;
isnt it saturday? or anyday ?

We've play only on Saturday, Sunday for some.

Ooooooooooh hanafuda I hope you ain't making in fun of me accent. :)

Its a combination of my scots accent, the fact we talk so fast, I feel like I'm talking in slow motion for hanafuda to understand me. Also my mic is rubbish.

dawve24 said:
Ooooooooooh hanafuda I hope you ain't making in fun of me accent. :)

Its a combination of my scots accent, the fact we talk so fast, I feel like I'm talking in slow motion for hanafuda to understand me. Also my mic is rubbish.

I think it is just the mic, or maybe the settings. I'm 1/4 Scot BTW!

PSN - hanafuda

Man, I may get back into Warhawk.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.