By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I have been kicked out of warhawk games lately. Not in this league, but normal games.

I just found the need to post this on this thread because I didn't want to make an entire thread on my problem.

I'm just curious, have you guys been kicked out of games lately for no reason?

I have and I'm getting pissed off at this admin kicking shit!

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
I have been kicked out of warhawk games lately. Not in this league, but normal games.

I just found the need to post this on this thread because I didn't want to make an entire thread on my problem.

Doesn't it tell you why you were kicked? Was it the blue servers, user created servers, or both? I haven't played Warhawk since Saturday. I'll check it out tonight.

Mirson said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Doesn't it tell you why you were kicked? Was it the blue servers, user created servers, or both? I haven't played Warhawk since Saturday. I'll check it out tonight.

Nope, doesn't tell me why I was kicked, but I know its for no damn good reason. As for your second question I'm not exactly sure.

well I missed the past couple of weeks, but I should be there this saturday. Happy hunting everyone...happy hunting me...*sobs*

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Sephiroth357 said:

Hmmm, are these Official (blue) servers ? Or Player servers.  On Player servers the host can kick you for any reason, including being too good.  However, if they are Official servers the only reason would be too many teamkills (all servers do this as well).  If you accumulate too many teamkills on a server, it auto kicks you.

I personally haven't had this happen to me, but I did hear they were going to crack down on stat-padding.  So if you are involved in those kinds of games, theres your reason.  Otherwise, just seems weird.

Around the Network

@Sephiroth: Had happened to me many times on player servers. From what I've found if you're too good or they have a server set up for trophy/stat farming you just get kicked.

On a disappointing note, I am busy on saturday afternoons for the rest of the school semester. If that changes or if I get a chance, I'll try and catch a few games with you guys.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Sephiroth357 said:
Mirson said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Nope, doesn't tell me why I was kicked, but I know its for no damn good reason. As for your second question I'm not exactly sure.

I checked yesterday and today on both type of servers. Had no problems.

wheres the warhawk roster thing?

It's the first post on the first page. I'm on my way to update it now with the info you sent me.

Are we having a game this week? I'll most likely be there if there is a game.