By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

No an hour and 15 mins to game time. :)

Around the Network

the server will be up in about 10 minutes

vgchartz1

If not enough people join to sustain a pleasant experience, it will be cut short I guess

Had fun for the time i played today. I will be back next week and hopefully for the full time. It was fun playing with you guys. I would have played longer but something came up.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Good games guys and thanks for hosting dogs. Nice to see your gonna be back next week yubitme.

The 2v2 TDM was a blast. I was lol constantly.

Can the guy who TOW missled me 4 times as a lone trooper give it a break. It ain't big and it ain't clever. You had the machine guns and swarms, if you had landed I would have given you a knife fight. The games ain't serious enough to TOW lone troopers.

Also nice to see you as well vander.

dawve24 said:
Good games guys and thanks for hosting dogs. Nice to see your gonna be back next week yubitme.

The 2v2 TDM was a blast. I was lol constantly.

Can the guy who TOW missled me 4 times as a lone trooper give it a break. It ain't big and it ain't clever. You had the machine guns and swarms, if you had landed I would have given you a knife fight. The games ain't serious enough to TOW lone troopers.

Also nice to see you as well vander.

It always amazes me when people TOW lone troopers. Oh well..

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

I know what you mean hanafuda, a certain guy you met from my clan got kicked for that and TKs. He now runs his own clan. :)

today was fun, but i couldnt play the rest becuz i dont the map packs :(

it was fun teamin up wit djchuy and killin yubitme was fun aswell, cuz he always came bak for me. lol

Those were some good, fun matches. Thanks for hosting dogs.

It's been a while since you've played with us yubitme. Zones was pretty fun. I like that map layout. I find it funner playing it in CTF last a few times before.

Sometimes those 3 v 3 are just funny as hell.....and Dogs, how I sniped you while you were about to run me over is beyond me...yea..I tried to do it...but its still 90% luck!!

Mirson....I get blown up by your mines in places where I am like "Why did he put a mine there!!"...but it works...

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

GodofWine came and helped me and djchuy in collecter