By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

GodofWine said:
Sometimes those 3 v 3 are just funny as hell.....and Dogs, how I sniped you while you were about to run me over is beyond me...yea..I tried to do it...but its still 90% luck!!

Mirson....I get blown up by your mines in places where I am like "Why did he put a mine there!!"...but it works...

Luck or not, it took balls and nerves of steel to have a jeep careening towards you and to decide that instead of dodging you're going to take the shot. It was simply amazing. If only you had jumped over the diverless jeep immediately after the shot and survived, it would have been the greatest play in Warhawk history. It's still very memorable. ;)

Around the Network

im gonna try gettin more ppl on saturdays, i just joined a clan and im gonna try convincing them to come play on saturdays..

Cool thanks! :)

As soon as my schedule calms back down, I'm going to be joining back in.

Life has been alot more hectic now that the baby is here.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Yeah great more clan players who TOW loan troopers I cannae effing wait.

Around the Network

I'm with you, I hate those TOW missles.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

I don't mind folks using them, but on lone troopers its just ******* who care more about there pathetic KDR than trying to play a good team game.

Today I watched a pilot TOW a guy carrying 3 cores, fair enough. Then having got his kill flew away leaving the cores in an area we totally controlled. 1 of our guys ran out, got them and scored 6 points. The pilot should have just let him score, the cores would have appeared closer to his team all the quicker. I watched the pilot fly away and hang around the TOW spawn point, what a ****.

Those were a couple of good games hanafuda, although I don't know what your team was trying to do in the second one. :)

dawve24 said:
I don't mind folks using them, but on lone troopers its just ******* who care more about there pathetic KDR than trying to play a good team game.

Today I watched a pilot TOW a guy carrying 3 cores, fair enough. Then having got his kill flew away leaving the cores in an area we totally controlled. 1 of our guys ran out, got them and scored 6 points. The pilot should have just let him score, the cores would have appeared closer to his team all the quicker. I watched the pilot fly away and hang around the TOW spawn point, what a ****.

Those were a couple of good games hanafuda, although I don't know what your team was trying to do in the second one. :)

Well, I TOWed a couple of core carriers in that game, and was going to go pick up the cores, only you shot me out of the sky before I could

That game was good though.  We made a really good comeback, and I couldn't believe it ended in a draw at 25 cores each!  Don't think I have ever played a Collection game that ended in a draw before.

The CTF game after that was ass though.  My team was a joke.  Still, managed to binocular you twice (?) while you were enjoying multiple joy rides round our base in a tank

PSN - hanafuda

No it wasn't you hanafuda, but yeah I shot you down after you killed the core carrier. I was covering them from base 3. It was a really good game though. It's almost the perfect warhawk killing ground they swoop in after the carriers and you just let loose with the rpg. Most pilots are only interested in the carriers.

dawve24 said:
Yeah great more clan players who TOW loan troopers I cannae effing wait.

naww i dont like using TOW too much