By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

i might play this week.

there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

Around the Network

Heya. So i've been reading articles on this site for a while now, usually good information and SOME good forum threads (before they degenerate into flame wars anwyays), and I play Warhawk.  I'm not a great player, but its a fun game and I like the idea of a league.  I'll hopefully see you all online this weekend.  Happy gaming!

PSN ID: RectumHumper  (seriously)

EDIT:  Skip, your sig makes me laugh every time.

Alright, there will be a game. Hopefully the new guys show up along with many regulars.

Im so glad Im old and have no more school left to accomplish....I should be there.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I'll have the server up in about 10 minutes. I hope enough people show up. :)

Around the Network

I'll be there but it may just be us dogs.

Some good games tonight guys, thanks for hosting dogs.

Had to go as I had friends over and my fully charged controllers have started disconnecting again. It was good to see you back godofwine.

dawve24 said:
Some good games tonight guys, thanks for hosting dogs.

Had to go as I had friends over and my fully charged controllers have started disconnecting again. It was good to see you back godofwine.

Good times once again...what was up with the clanmates who joined a late game whose names both started with 'Rectal'....I was going to ask them about that, but in reality I was scared at the answer I might get

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Good games. Thanks for hosting dogs.

It was pretty funny when godofwine had a mine on a jeep and went right to dawve. The map layout for the Tau Crater team deathmatch needs to be way smaller. It takes a while to find someone.

Mirson did you stop playing the first deathmatch, at one point I was miles behind you and then suddenly I was in first.

I got everything I deserved from godofwine. In the archipelago CTF flag I spent half my time waiting for his jeep coming down the hill with the flag only to blast him out of it. The last cores game was a nightmare, my team seemed to be allergic to multiple core carrying. They were running around passed cores to score 1 point.