By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

YAY I was up early today :).. though was shoveling rocks and sand for my inlaws :(  I wanna try get up early so I can play... Just too cold to get up atm :P  Also Hanzo and I play during the week and practice in our own game.  Feel free to join in. I know Hanafuda has played a few games :)

The server is usually HanzoTheRazor.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

@dogs: anywhere from "hmm that was kind of expensive" to "oh man....I spent way too much money".  I guess all it would take would be getting the appropriate receiver (one that supports 7.1 channels of audio through HDMI, I don't know how much the cheapest one is these days) and a full set of 7 speakers (these vary in price greatly...)

Warhawk sounds awesome though.  It has the best sound effects of any PS3 game that I've heard.

dawve24 said:
Also skip I thought I heard you replying to my sarcastic comments in a game tonight, they were not aimed at you mate. Some player called mikey (on my team) waited until I was on my way back with 2 cores and rocketed me in the face to steal them (the comments were aimed at him).

Another vgchartzer added me to the list today. HanzoTheRazor will be posting his details soon. He lives in Japan and will play when he can, the same as our other friends from that timezone Hanafuda & Finalsquall.

I don't recall replying

I thought it was you skip, maybe it wasn't. Anyway my comments were not aimed at any league players. I have been getting teamkilled alot for cores lately and its really starting to annoy me.

if anyone wants to play in the next little while, add me. put your vgc name in the invite so i know who it is.

PSN: idontrockirap

edit: 40,000 views!!! awesome work dogs, the league is a huge success.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

@ameratsu

I didn't notice your message at first mate. The PS3 was on but I wasn't using it. I did come to join you, but you must have finished. You left just after I got on.

My name needs a "1 2"

Also, the spawn point APC thing really rocks.

Also, 33 pages.

Are you starting to enjoy the game more epsilon.

dawve24 said:
Are you starting to enjoy the game more epsilon.

Yeah, especially in the rookie servers.  I totally dominate in those.  I'm close to advancing in rank past sergeant though, so I'll have to play on the slightly more frustrating servers soon.

Man I miss those rookie servers so bad. I only recently went on a rank advancement spree and lost them. I wish I had never done it.

I try to jump the medium servers. The expert servers usually seem better balanced. 1 team doesn't always dominate because they have the better fliers. Games like that are heaven to me. Warhawks cancelling each other out and letting us folks who like to fight on the ground have a blast.