By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

sure, follow you

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Sorry I am late. It will be a 2 hour game. Vgchartz1

Great games everyone.  Thanks for hosting dogsrule.

sorry about any teamkills.

woloco you had a very nice hiding spot in that omega dawn heros match.

First of all, I didn't mean to teamkill Slums while he had 4 cores. I shot to kill Spyder, but he was too close to him.

I played that last game because I wanted to show Wenlan the vastness of his newly acquired map, not knowing that it was the same one repeating.

Good games. I sort of enjoyed the 20 minutes games. What did you guys think? I figured 100 points would be impossible in 20 minutes, but you guys proved me wrong.

My hike was magnificent. :)

Those were some good games guys. Thanks for hosting dogs.

I pulled a flow in the first collection match. Grabbed all the cores and jumped off the cliff. There was no way I was going to survive. Sorry for the teamkills. I know I killed JoeyKanga by accident when he had the flag; it cost me lots of points. It was pretty funny in that second core match when slums pushed you, dawve, off when you had a core.

Good luck kas.

Around the Network

those were awsome games guys there was lot of intense fighting, thanks dogs for wishing me luck, that was cool.

as usual sorry for all my teamkills & I loved the shorter games btw. edit: thank you mirson

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

best wishes in your upcoming army endevour.

Good games guys. I had loads of fun. Thanks for hosting Dogs.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

great games as always, thanks for hosting, dogs.

good luck kasillas, we look forward to playing Warhawk with you soon

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Great games guys, thanks for hosting dogs.

You saw me getting pushed of by slums did you mirson. I couldn't believe he did it. Sorry for the teamkills guys.

I sucked out there tonight. I couldn't even steal a kill. The 20min games were good. See you when you return kas and look after yourself.

@dogs

Do you have any idea why my mic works on open mic, but not when I have to use R3 to speak.