By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I didn't do so well myself (except for a random match I came in first in). I think my insistance upon ingame messaging people distracted me a great deal. :)

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
sorry guys I only had enough time for like less than half a game. It was enough time to kill WoLoCo once so im happy with that. B)

lol, leave me alone~

good games guys! look foward to next week.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Don't I know it dogs I tried to hide every time I messaged you but they always found me. They should patch it so you jump out of the game while messaging. I had a totally up and down night from finally coming first in a game to getting slaughtered in the next.

@mirson and dawve24
Thanks. I've had some tips from a friend and played a few matches this week to try and improve a little.

@Dogs
I think I sent you a few of those distracting messages. haha

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Also it was good to see you back Warmachine you have been gone for a long time.

Around the Network

NP. I initiated most messages, so it was my own fault. But like I said, it makes hosting 1000 times easier.

Damn, now that people in Warhawks have learned evasive maneuvers, what will stop my tank munitions that I shoot out into the sky? I swear I shot down half as many warhawks as usual. The non-vgc guy _FPS was so damned evasive.

****************What do you guys think of having public servers and leaguers can ask me to boot non-vgc guys if there is no room? *************************************************************

We should probably go with public servers but if we have a lot of confirmations it may not be worthwhile all the time. For some reason the league seems to be attracting people again. Also a few occasionals have started to become regulars. If we keep going like this we will have weeks when not everyone can play.

we can always switch to one of the official servers if too many people want to play
a lot of the servers are empty

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

good idea wenlan, theres alot of those official servers that are empty, if one day theres alot that wanna play, the leader (dogs?) can join, and everyone else follows through the Buddy feature

alucardremixed said:
good idea wenlan, theres alot of those official servers that are empty, if one day theres alot that wanna play, the leader organizer (dogs) can join, and everyone else follows through the Buddy feature

I don't lead or run the league, just facilitate its existence and host. :)

You've been added to the roster.

EDIT: And regarding me mentioning public servers, by public, I meant that anyone could join our server instead of it being password protected. The problem with us just joining a public server is that we might lose a lot of the map and game mode variety I try to create.