By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

OMG I totally forgot!!!! I hate myself.
Is there a game going around now?

EDIT: I did find the game. But it is full with 12 players. Can anyone expand the maximum number please?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Hey i want to game also, i guess i have to wait till it clears up, my PSN is xHammerDin0116x

Good game guys. Had a lot of fun. I think I shot at Dogs once when he was on my team, got my teams mixed up. Oh and I didn't think I was going to get to play as my internet was out all day due to a storm last night.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Now that there is in-game messaging, I might just make public servers (promoting vgc) and you guys can PSN message me if it is full so I can let actual members in.

All in all nice confrontations, my map selection left a little to be desired. Welcome to xHammerDin0116x and JoeyKanga. :) And to warmachine who we had not seen in a while. :)

Good games guys. Thanks for hosting dogs.

Joeykanga & alucard, come earlier next time when we have more players. Well played though guys.

I almost felt sorry for the other team in the OD TDM. We had them pinned with tanks and it was almost a slaughter. They didn't stop coming though and I lost a few tanks to being swarmed on all sides by infantry.

Around the Network

Hey thnxs for the game guys, it was fun getting by tanks lol, but i tried spamming rockets :0. all and all, can't wait for next match lol

Good to know you will join us again alucard. If you want reminders of league games add me to your psn dawve30. Joeykanga I added you to my list and will send them to you.

Good games guys. Thanks for hosting dogs. I was terrible at the beginning. Can't believe I jumped off the bridge. Yubitme, you've improved.

What do you mean terrible Mirson. I lost count of the times you killed me in the first DM. Every time I respawned I seemed to appear in front of you. I do have to agree yubitme has improved alot.

I was killing myself by accident lots of times in the first match, but I got fired up after a few minutes of playing.