By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

@dogs

I just meant that we play most weeks but may miss one if occasion too arises. Saying that three of us still played together that week.

Around the Network

Hm, I keep forgetting about the league. I'll be adding dawve24 to my PSN list so I'll get some reminders.

I have a hard time keeping up with any online game, but I'll do my best to play more often. I enjoy Warhawk, I just find it hard to fit long online sessions into my schedule.

Especially now that they have me working most Saturdays. :(

@makingmusic

No problem mate add me and reminders shall be forthcoming.

Hey guys there seems to have been an upswing in interest for the league. Good news.

Another person has a question about warhawk in the sony discussions. He needs to know about being banned from rooms as he has been and lost a lot of points. Any ideas jump in and help the guy out.

dawve24 said:
@makingmusic

No problem mate add me and reminders shall be forthcoming.

Hey guys there seems to have been an upswing in interest for the league. Good news.

Its great having full servers again.

Welcome back flow.

Around the Network

Hello there!
Can i be part of the League?
Got Warhawk (among other games) with all the packs (omega, etc etc), and a 60GB PS3. Live in Ecuador, South America

No problem. What is your PSN ID?

madcom88 !!

Ok, Games are Saturdays at 3PM Ecuador time (check to make sure) All the info is in the first post of this thread, which I will edit to add you to the roster.

Welcome and thanks for making your first VGC post a warhawk league post. :)

Welcome to vgchartz and the league madcom.