By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I haven't in a while. I assume our lists are similar, so those you get would be double reminded by me. Unless you want me to get it this week.

With the list expanded to 100, everyone who wants to be on other people's lists should have room. I'll add anyone who asks.

Around the Network

@dogs

It's okay mate I have already sent out reminders to everyone on my list. I agree we probably have the same lists, although I dont have leo-j. Anyone who has him on their list should send one to him.

I don't have leo on my list either, though I would accept if he sent a request. Either way, he most likely knows about the game.

I was lacking in internet for a while, but now I've finally got it back up. So when's the next game? This saturday, or next?

This saturday bmaker good to have you back.

Around the Network

I'll be there as well.

unfortunately I have to work, or I'd join you guys. maybe next time. :(

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

about 10 minutes to game time (I need to get some cookies first EDIT: I took fruit instead since it was in peril of going bad.). It's rather stormy out, so as usual, if I lose power, it is game over for the day.

Server: vgchartz1
password: league

It is stormy here in Ohio. A tree fell down and almost hit my neighbors house. Yikes!

Theres not one cloud in the sky here in LA.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937