By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

kasillas88 said:
I had a blast. Had my mic next to the tv today but my ping was 200+ so I passed just to save you guys the annoyance of having a player how has a loud f'd up mic.

Lol, at omega dawn where I was basically target practice for everyone in that bigass ship :P

@PDF, sorry about that, Dogs usually saves the eXpansion packs for last. So show up a little earlier next time so you can stay longer

you served your team well.  every weapon fired at you is one that doesn't blow me up into little itty bity pieces.

Around the Network

@skip

What did you do in the first DM, I was quite close to you in scores and then I respawned and you seemed to have killed every other player in one go, gaining a huge points boost ensuring no one apart from maybe mirson could get close to you.

dawve24 said:
@skip

What did you do in the first DM, I was quite close to you in scores and then I respawned and you seemed to have killed every other player in one go, gaining a huge points boost ensuring no one apart from maybe mirson could get close to you.

In the begining I was on top of the scoreboard, but then I got into a bit of a rut and mirson was doing very well.  For the middle of the game mirson was on top.  Me and Mirson were kinda neck and neck up until the last 6 or so minutes when I pulled ahead.  I don't remember doing exceptionaly well in the end.  I think it was more just getting spawned right into the action a couple times for some quick kills.

@Skip or singlemommagnet as he shall now be known

I respawned and you were the only one standing. I thought you had killed everyone with those damn binoculars.

yubitme said:
@ Dogs
Yep I have the map packs. A friend came by and it was too distracting. He wanted to try out the wii. I really need to hook them up to different tv's or set claymores around my house :). I had fun though.

Feel free to hand him a second controller next time so he can join in on the fun. :) @Singlemommagnet (Skip) I see. I only briefly paid attention to the colour of water thread and never noticed you there. I hope your exams went well.

Around the Network

Thursday is when ecurbj makes his official return to the VGChartz Warhawk league.

ecurbj said:
Thursday is when ecurbj makes his official return to the VGChartz Warhawk league.

Good luck with that, since Saturday's scheduled game may be slightly delayed (no more then 30 minutes) due to a mid day "party" I might attend. Anyways, glad to have you back, league muse. :)

Dogs Rule said:
ecurbj said:

Good luck with that, since Saturday's scheduled game may be slightly delayed (no more then 30 minutes) due to a mid day "party" I might attend. Anyways, glad to have you back, league muse. :)

Well thanks for the welcome back, saying your going to attend a party :P

I will find some members on here or get a couple of co-workers to help me get back into Warhawk.

Have fun at your little party :P

ecurbj said:
Dogs Rule said:
ecurbj said:

Well thanks for the welcome back, saying your going to attend a party :P

I will find some members on here or get a couple of co-workers to help me get back into Warhawk.

Have fun at your little party :P

Well, if I see you guys on Thursday, I'll hop in, probably.

We are still playing on saturday ecurbj but just a little later than usual.