By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Metacritic prediction thread

bet: lost

Around the Network

Based on initial impressions on gaming sites, I'd say 70-80 is a good estimate.

CladInShadows said:
Based on initial impressions on gaming sites, I'd say 70-80 is a good estimate.

Sounds fair enough. I'm going with 74. This game has potential in the future, but they need to add more things to do.

AmericanAli said:
What's up with all those low score predictions? o.O
I guess with a game like this it's either hit or miss. So either 80-90 or 60-70.
I'm still waiting for some reviews before i get my copy.

Exactly and the average of 60-90 is 75. Scores will be all over the place for this game.

Around the Network

I think its going to be pretty disappointing, I'll say 82 or in the "not buy" range therearound.

I'm guessing it will be in the realm of either 73-77 or 85.

I'll go with a fairly safe 81.

fleischr said:
72. It'll get a few 100s and 90s, but majority just 80s. As well as a handful of 40s and 50s - maybe even a 30 or 35. A mixed sentiment not unlike Starfox Zero

That's totally unlike Star Fox Zero, which had  10 points lower avergae and more mixed reviews in general.

Probably around 76. It was overhyped, though I will admit I wish this would come to the XB1.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).