By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many hours have you spent on your Wii U.

800 hours
Most played game: MK8 More than 200 hours

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
6000 hours total & the Wii U gamepad battery just died .-.

I am going to get the high capacity battery this month if I have some spare cash. Can probably squeeze 2 hours out of my gamepad nowadays before a recharge. Should get around 10 hours out of the improved battery.

Just under 300 hours, I have had it since launch, it will go up with Zelda next year

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I'll check later today, unless when it becomes too cumbersome, the WiiU Activity Log sucks balls compared to the 3DS one where you can sort and rank stuff and see totals, averages and graphs. It's hilareous, but anyway.

I doubt I'll be over 1000 hours, maybe 500-600 or something. And I have the system since launch day. From the top of my head only Super Mario Maker goes over 100 hours for me, but like I said, I'll probably check later today, because now I'm curious.

I'd guess around 500 hours from Wii U games, with my most played games being Xenoblade (120), Smash (90) and Kart (80). I'm about 5 hours into Tokyo Mirage Sessions, will be doing TP:HD again and have a few unplayed eShop and Virtual Console titles to get through, so I guess we could at least another 100, more if I get Zelda on Wii U instead of NX. I've had the system two and a half years.

Unfortunately my academic work takes up more and more of my life, so with my gaming time split between 3DS, Wii U, Xbox One and PC individual systems sometimes don't get much love. If NX is a portable that hooks up to the TV and has a unified library, that might actually be really good for me. My 3DS is at 1040 hours over five years, overlapping playtime with Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, Xbox One and PC, plus my retro systems (Saturn, N64, Dreamcast in that time).

Around the Network

how do you find out the amount of hours you've played your Wii U?

MatrosRx said:
Wii U 1300 hrs 3DS 2562 hrs
1) Splatoon 179:13
2) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 147:40
3) Mario Kart 8 52:13
4) Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 51:01
5) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD 44:21
6) Hyrule Warriors 43:13
7) Deus Ex: Human Revolution 42:59
8) The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD 40:13
9) Resident Evil Revelations 38:19
10) Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 33:39

1) Animal Crossing: New Leaf 409:07
2) Streetpass Plaza 234:59
3) Pokemon X 185:57
4) Fire Emblem Fates 126:54
5) Fire Emblem Awakening 119:29
6) Tomodachi Life 105:52
7) Super Smash Bros. for 3DS 89:31
8) Resident Evil Mercenaries 75:36
9) Resident Evil Revelations 71:16
10) Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 58:02

I have to say, I am glad that Nintendo combined their portable and home console development teams. The 3DS has a better OS and far better logbook system then the Wii U by a long shot.

For sure! Love the 3DS logbook, Wii U is not up to par compared to it. Still decent though, It bothers me exceptionally that there is none on my PS4.

I did a quick look and know it's over 1500 hours since launch, but I didn't do a perfect breakdown.

Over 1100 hours of just Wii U Retail and eShop games. Add in Wii games and probably closer to 1500 hours since launch.

Top 5 most-played Wii U games are:
1. Splatoon-314 hours (and still going, determined to get to level 50, and that's without playing Ranked cuz I don't like it, currently level 46, I'm good but it's slow-going sometimes when your team sucks)
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X-142 hours (literally all in the span of 4 weeks haha, I don't think I've ever played a game that much so quickly before, but I wanted to beat it during winter break before school started up again)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II-96 hours
4. Super Smash Bros.-68 hours
5. Mario Kart 8-55 hours

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Just did a quick recount and have a 1250 hours total of usage of the WiiU OS side of things.
Won't bother dividing the hours for gaming, internet and netflix (even eShop/Miiverse) since it doesn't collect Wii mode data.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"