By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many hours have you spent on your Wii U.

200 hours for Super Smash bros

83 for Mario Kart 8

100ish for all the other games

I don't really play the Wii u that much. I prefer PC and 3ds more. I average 800-900 hours annually for my 3ds. For PC around 200-300

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Around 1000 I believe, had it since launch. Though over half of that is from Smash, Kart, and Maker alone. Like 100 from Nintendoland too, my little nieces and nephews love that and always play it. 

Looking through activity log, looks like breakdown is:

Super Smash Bros - 197 hours

Mario Kart 8 - 127 hours

Super Mario Maker - 119 hours

Nintendoland - 102 hours

Super Mario 3D World - 80 hours

Splatoon - 66 hours

The Wind Waker HD - 36 hours

Bayonetta 2 - 35 hours

Twilight Princess HD - 33 hours

Pikmin 3 - 31 hours

Rayman Legends - 29 hours

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - 23 hours

New Super Mario Bros U - 21 hours

Need for Speed Most Wanted U - 16 hours

Fast Racing Neo - 10 hours

Captain Toad - 6 hours

Pushmo World - 5 hours

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - 1 hour (played it on Wii and never got into playing this one)

~1600 hours.

Miguel_Zorro said:
hadoraaam said:

wenn es dich glücklich macht zu denken, ich sei der Typ, dann denk das ruhig ;)

Or JNK.. or any number of names you had before that.

im not jnk either though... All in all the mod team shouldnt just ignoring my critics and response with soft and perma bans over and over again. The funny thing is: there was never a real reason i got banned. Only misbehaviour I did was the respond to the unjustified bans. Im not GamerMaster nor JNK, dunno why people believing that. I get banned for actions people had done that arnt me lol. Im just hadoram. Just unban me, stop freebanning me and we wont have any problems. Getting banned multiple times for 1 "misbehaviour" is freebanning btw. Also the forum moderators are often value the same statement different by the user who made them. You can get banned for a general opinion about fanboys, but others wont be banned for doing exactly the same or even start insulting. The moderation on this forum is really bad. You should try to improve it and having same standarts for all users would be a good start ;)

Around 2,916 hours.

Around the Network

I got my Wii U in April 2013 and have put 863 hours in....
In 2016 I've only played 58 hours so far which shows my interest in the system and the lack of releases is on the decline. However I play a lot of Wii and Virtual Console games on the system which don't show up on the log. If they did the numbers would be way higher.....

Not enough to justify its buying sadly...

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

If I had to guesstimate, probably only around 1000 hours.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wii U 1300 hrs 3DS 2562 hrs
1) Splatoon 179:13
2) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 147:40
3) Mario Kart 8 52:13
4) Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 51:01
5) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD 44:21
6) Hyrule Warriors 43:13
7) Deus Ex: Human Revolution 42:59
8) The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD 40:13
9) Resident Evil Revelations 38:19
10) Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 33:39

1) Animal Crossing: New Leaf 409:07
2) Streetpass Plaza 234:59
3) Pokemon X 185:57
4) Fire Emblem Fates 126:54
5) Fire Emblem Awakening 119:29
6) Tomodachi Life 105:52
7) Super Smash Bros. for 3DS 89:31
8) Resident Evil Mercenaries 75:36
9) Resident Evil Revelations 71:16
10) Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 58:02

I have to say, I am glad that Nintendo combined their portable and home console development teams. The 3DS has a better OS and far better logbook system then the Wii U by a long shot.

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

I have over 14000 hrs on Netflix alone. Let that sink in.