By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Hillary Clinton a puppet of Jewish people?

A few years ago she personally visited my country to tell us that we should give back Jewish people the properties that they owned before the world wars.

Moderated - Leadified

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Great thread man

Most US presidents are.

Angelus said:
Great thread man

Thx

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I'll go get the popcorn ready.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure you mean slave?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

m0ney said:

A few years ago she personally visited my country to tell us that we should give back Jewish people the properties that they owned before the world wars.

Hey, I like pizza, so I suppose I'm a puppet of the food industry?

Zkuq said:
m0ney said:

Hey, I like pizza, so I suppose I'm a puppet of the food industry?

Either you don't know what puppet means or.. you advertise pizza a lot?

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Banned the OP so going to lock this neat thread now.