By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo NX Launch Won’t Have Take-Two Support

Take Two is not releasing any NX game on March so that absolutely means NX will never have any third party support. That wonderful internet logic.

Around the Network

Did they even had enough time to make a game for the NX launch? It's like 8 months away and we don't even know what it look like.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Lazy Devs 3.0, or just Proactive Devs

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Never really expected much support for them to begin with. I wouldn't have minded a NBA 2K port though.

Mafia 3 will launch before NX. Kinda confirms take two isn't interested in NX. Other third party's will also follow this.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Mafia 3 will launch before NX. Kinda confirms take two isn't interested in NX. Other third party's will also follow this.

Maybe some, but I don't think all of them will ignore the NX.

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
The biggest question of all is how many gamers would really be willing to buy an NX. The new Zelda game will be on the WiiU anyways and Mario will be Mario. I'd think by now gamers would be tired of most Mario games. Mario Kart is another story however.

Mario will be Mario is kind of a weird statement. In the last 10 years we have gotten the Galaxy series, the NSMB series, the 3D series & the Maker series. Nintendo switches up the formula for Mario platformers quite often.

Besides, Mario will be Mario is like saying Call of Duty will be Call of Duty or Uncharted will be Uncharted or FIFA will be FIFA, etc and people dont seem to be getting tired of those considering the pretty consistant level of sales they get from installment to installment. The 3DS Mario games have sold over 10 million each & the Wii U Mario games have sold over 5 million each so clearly people arent getting tired of them either.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Random_Matt said:
Duh, won't be any 3RD party support for NX in terms of console games. Handheld games, sure.

The NX is one in the same though...

AZWification said:
bigtakilla said:

Wasn't Transformers Prime only available on Nintendo consoles? So, it's not like late ports were all Take Two gave it. Not to mention NBA2K was one of the only licensed sports titles to ever come to Wii U. I'd say this is pretty sad news.

But late ports are the only things TT could give the NX at launch. They don't have anything coming out in Jan-March.

The only thing they COULD give, no. It's more the only thing they would give though.

This one company will not break NX. I couldn't be happier that there will be no GTA on NX.