By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie 3 confirmed for X'mas 08

I think the less we know about this game the better it will do. Sounds like they are straying away from the Banjo Kazooie original games, so best no tell them much so they buy it based off the name.

Around the Network

great

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

cant wait to see the sales of this game

I LOVE GIGGS said:
So ,
QIII
Fable 2 + Gears of war 2 + Banjo Kazooie 3

Good

+ Too Human + Infinite Undiscovery + Halo Wars + Another Big Button Game + (hopefully) Alan Wake + Extra price drop after the new graphic chip is shipped + bundle GTA IV with every console sold...

The lineup doesn't look bad at all now...

Excellent time for this game to come out. Very good Christmas title.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
BK3 sounds good, despite not having the old crew at Rare, I think if they take the time to get this game right, Rare's name will be restored (which I'm hoping because it was up there in the N64 days).

As for this talk about SMG, even though we'd all like to buy in the "this is the true successor to Mario 64" and think of this game as perfect, it ain't. The camera can be shotty at times and the controls aren't as tight as they have to be in certain areas. Sure they are about the same issues that Mario 64 had, but it's two console generations later and even though camera issues plague almost every game, there's not much excuse left for the controls (i'm not saying they suck, I'm just saying certain narrow areas require finesse that the controls don't always offer). Not to mention the relatively low difficulty level (even to 120 stars), this didn't make the game the successor to Mario 64 in my eyes, more like a rehashing with a new theme.

90% of the original Banjo team is working on Banjo Kazooie 3.

The series creator is the lead designer....... 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Banjo Kazooie 3 will revive Rare's name! It's going to be awesome. Apparently, Banjo's "cubed" model might not be confirmed, which may be a good thing.

I'm extremely hopeful like some other people that the game is going to turn out great.  Especially since it's in good hands.

i'm thinking of getting a 360 just for this game i wish it was coming to the wii instead

starcraft said:
CAL4M1TY said:
BK3 sounds good, despite not having the old crew at Rare, I think if they take the time to get this game right, Rare's name will be restored (which I'm hoping because it was up there in the N64 days).

As for this talk about SMG, even though we'd all like to buy in the "this is the true successor to Mario 64" and think of this game as perfect, it ain't. The camera can be shotty at times and the controls aren't as tight as they have to be in certain areas. Sure they are about the same issues that Mario 64 had, but it's two console generations later and even though camera issues plague almost every game, there's not much excuse left for the controls (i'm not saying they suck, I'm just saying certain narrow areas require finesse that the controls don't always offer). Not to mention the relatively low difficulty level (even to 120 stars), this didn't make the game the successor to Mario 64 in my eyes, more like a rehashing with a new theme.

90% of the original Banjo team is working on Banjo Kazooie 3.

The series creator is the lead designer....... 

The FPS people left to form FR didn't they?

OT: I remember playing Banjo the GBA, but can't remember much about it, is it a platformer, or adverturer type thing?