By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie 3 confirmed for X'mas 08

trestres said:
You make me sick riot, insulting wont take you anywhere, you deserve a perma ban, you over react like a 10 year old kid.

Why dont you tell the same crap to that disgusting Griffin. Telling SMG had crappy controls + camera when its the second best game of all time. Get a life loser.

I didn't insult you or call you any names. I simply told you to shut the fuck up with your bullshit, because it was, in fact, bullshit, and you know it! What's busted about Ratchet's controls or camera?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I didnt play Ratchet for PS3, Ive played it for PS2, dont know if its the same. IMO SMG has better controls than ratchet for PS2. If you get that mad for this, you should have tried to kill griffin after his stupid statement. If you agree with him you are as stupid as he is.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Guys come on. Look Galaxy is in a different league to Ratchet. But Ratchet is one of the top games on PS3, it's good. But certainly not top 10 of entire generation.

Hey, I've got a solution: If you both don't chill out I'm banning both of you. Sounds fun right? If you can't be civil, don't post.

Yea naz you are right, but people like griffin should get banned for provoking and flamebaiting with those comments.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
trestres said:
Yea naz you are right, but people like griffin should get banned for provoking and flamebaiting with those comments.

Griffin has the right to his opinion, and he didn't attack anyone.  If you disagree with his opinion, discuss the opinion civily.  Don't lash out.

So if I say the PS3 is a crappy console I wont be considered a troll?

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Naznatips... you kick ass. It had to be said.

trestres said:
So if I say the PS3 is a crappy console I wont be considered a troll?

I'm fairly sure you can judge a game however you care to, just not call an entire console crap.  I know this is hard to fathom, but some people genuinely didn't like SMG.  So in essence I think you can talk about a game all you want, but consoles are a no no.  So if you want to tell me how much Uncharted sucked, you are more than welcome, but I'm also free to disagree with you.  Hope that helped.

It will be delayed a few months before xmas 08.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-