By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Survey!

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Final Fantasy III 0 0%

Final Fantasy IV 3 2.13%

Final Fantasy V 4 2.84%

Final Fantasy VI 18 12.77%

Final Fantasy VII 29 20.57%

Final Fantasy VIII 12 8.51%

Final Fantasy IX 25 17.73%

Final Fantasy X 30 21.28%

Final Fantasy XIII 8 5.67%

Other 12 8.51%

Total:141
The Fury said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I didn't hold back. Really tore in to FF12, made sure to include 15 as well by saying that 12 had the worst battle system in the series, at least until 15 releases. Also made sure to put Lost Odyssey right at the top of my favourite games list. You should have kept Sakaguchi Square, there's been a massive decline in quality for the series since his departure.

If you are going to complain about FF battle systems, don't use FF15 as a basis, we need to get them to realise we don't want action, KH style combat for future entries and that we need to go back to ATB traditional gameplay. Remember, FF12 had the ATB, it just removed random encounters.

Of course, not sure why you don't like FF12, ignoring that fact it wasn't as 'FF' as it could be, the game is a masterpiece in it's own right.

Im actually happy they went with a more action oriented battle system. 

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

I took the survey.

Final Fantasy VII no doubt have some of the best comedy fun-times ever.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
alternine said:
Hopefully FFX wins the poll so they can make a Final Fantasy X-3. A person can dream.

No thanks. They would probably ruin it somehow.

think-man said:

12 was great, i just thought the story wasn't told very well. I think it needed alot more cutscenes as I often forgot what was the point in travel from A to B.

I thought the story was okay. It worked but you are right, there was sometimes a lot of travelling making you forget why you were going to a certain location. Voice acting though was some of the best I've ever heard in any game, ever.

Ka-pi96 said:

To be honest I'd actually prefer an action battle system (as much as I may hate them) over what FF12 had. It was just horrid!

ATB but with presets? It did kinda make it like a walking simulator, which is why I mainly play the game with minimal gambits (just attack mainly) and do most of the fighting myself, if I see a Bomb, I will get my characters to use ice on it instead of just auto attack it.

alternine said:

Im actually happy they went with a more action oriented battle system. 

Then why do you like Final Fantasy?

deskpro2k3 said:

I took the survey.

Final Fantasy VII no doubt have some of the best comedy fun-times ever.

FF7 had some comedy gold in it. Red XIII pretending to be a human sailor? The cross dressing? Cloud and Barrett going on the date? Hojo lounging it up at Costa Del Sol? The play? Makes you wonder how they will handle it all in this reimagining they are doing.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

took survey, asked for more turn based games.

Final Fantasy VII narrowly beats Final Fantasy VI for me.

I completed the survey and now I've gotta find out what FFXII: The Zodiac Age is all about.

Signature goes here!

This poll is bullshit I can vote for FF XIII but not for FF XII/FFI or even FFII?

At least FF V is on the poll.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wright said:

Done. Weird all that focus on FF XII. The Kingdom Hearts question came out of nowhere, though.

My guess is that they want to know your reaction to FFXII HD remaster to see if they should remaster KH1.5 & 2.5 into current gen.

BasilZero said:

lol sorry. Pains me too since XII is my #6 most fav FF game.

I didnt include FFI or FFII because they would be the least popular.

I didnt include FFXII because the survey is mainly based on FFXII and plus I added it as the game that represents this thread :p

Would love to have added more titles but poll is limited to 10 options :(

Damn that 10 limit option!

Anyway I thought there was some hidden bias against FF XII in your poll options. I had to intervene since I'm a hardcore FFXII fan.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"