By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leak confirmed for Pokemon sun/moon

Where's the proof that this is real?

the video didn't show the starters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Where's the proof that this is real?

the video didn't show the starters

In the art for Litten's final evo, there is a drawing of Mallow, who was just revealed in the new trailer I believe

If those drawings are accurate, then I hate all of them. Possibly the first Gen that I ditch the starter.

Im finding the new Alolan forms fairly interesting though.

They all look beast!!! I love it!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I knew those leaks were real as soon as I saw them over a month ago. I have never seen a fake be able to ape GameFreak's style quite that perfectly. Aparently there are new leaks from the same source that came out today that claim the starters might each be getting two separate final evos though. If that's the case I'm going to guess they will be based on gender and that explains why the last evo of Popplio looks so feminine and that last evo of Litten looks so masculine. The other theory I've heard is that they'll be based on if you evolve them at night or day, along with several other new pokemon having alternate night/day evos hence the Sun/Moon title. 

Around the Network

I want Popplio more than ever now >.

Are they really going for a Fire/fighting starter again?! Also he looks terrible, looks like a villaine that came straight out of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Popplio looks beautifull, I always loved the more classy/majestic looking pokémons. He will most likely be my starter, but I guess I'll have to soft reset till I get my female starter cause I would just feel awkward if I had a male pokémon looking like that.

Rowlet looks both awsome and weird on these concept arts, but I think he will look great in game. Would deffinatly be my pick if I did'nt have this tradition that started since all the way from gen1 of always picking the water starter.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

HyrulianScrolls said:

I knew those leaks were real as soon as I saw them over a month ago. I have never seen a fake be able to ape GameFreak's style quite that perfectly. Aparently there are new leaks from the same source that came out today that claim the starters might each be getting two separate final evos though. If that's the case I'm going to guess they will be based on gender and that explains why the last evo of Popplio looks so feminine and that last evo of Litten looks so masculine. The other theory I've heard is that they'll be based on if you evolve them at night or day, along with several other new pokemon having alternate night/day evos hence the Sun/Moon title. 

Links? That seems pretty unlikely as it would mean Gamefreak has to reveal the final starter evos before Sun & Moon release, but then again getting rid of gyms seemed just as outlandish. It's also pretty suspicious that new leaks come out the same day the previous one was confirmed.

I was #teamlitten but I don't like its evolution at all. Rowlet's evolution, on the other side, is really cool. I'll choose Rowlet.

Einsam_Delphin said:
HyrulianScrolls said:

Links? That seems pretty unlikely as it would mean Gamefreak has to reveal the final starter evos before Sun & Moon release, but then again getting rid of gyms seemed just as outlandish. It's also pretty suspicious that new leaks come out the same day the previous one was confirmed.

I saw it on Pokejungle. Apparently the guy predicted the Alolan forms before this past trailer, so that's why the leak has some legitamacy. However the exact words regarding the two final starter evolutions was that "it may be" happening. So it sounds like the leaker wasn't even totally sure on it. To me it makes a lot of sense to introduce alternate night/day evos or forms given the name of the games. Especially since alternate forms have been a huge theme in Sun and Moon already, with the Alolan forms and pokemon like Oricorio, Minior, Zygarde, etc. So perhaps the final starter evos just have two alternate forms, and that's why the leaker wasn't completely sure on stating they have two final evos.