By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leak confirmed for Pokemon sun/moon

Mike321 said:
Nice I was going to pick Popplio as starter so it's great to see that it has the best final form.

That's... debatable to say the least...

Around the Network

Welp, better make sure I get a female Popplio.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I guess twintails confirms the leak I hated Litten's final form, but it's kinda grown on me. Overall, they're pretty good designs. All cool in their own way.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

And so the Popplio bandwagon begins, my how things have changed! xD

how can anyone hate the game?

The designs are great, the world is finally big, gyms have changed a bit, and Pokemon evolve to their climate(like in real life).

This may be my favorite pokemon game. All the designs are amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Waaaat?? Everyone always has and forever will be Team Rowlet.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I was team Popplio from the beginning

OP: Yep, knew that Popplio's final evo would be great, it's happened before and was bound to happen again. Rowlet does look really cool though, love it's archer design. And then Litten... I really disliked it's first design and it's final evo is nothing amazing.

HandofPrometheus said:
The comparison pic with the girl now justifies the leak. Im gonna have to see more from official announcements.

No, there's sufficient evidence outside of the image available (for example, the chinese name of totem pokemons was named, as well as old pokemon having new types)

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

ktay95 said:

Waaaat?? Everyone always has and forever will be Team Rowlet.

What are you talking about? That was never the case even before the leaks were confirmed. The majority was for Rowlet and against Popplio sure, but obviously not everyone, as that's no so much the case anymore.

Rowlet to be gen 7 greninja and charizard